From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Triana may refer to:
- Triana, Seville, a large neighborhood of Seville
- Triana (Vélez-Málaga), a subdivision in the municipality of Vélez-Málaga
- Triana (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria), a subdivision in the municipality of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria in the Canary Islands
In other countries
- Triana, Roccalbegna, Italy
- Triana (Alenquer), a parish in the municipality of Alenquer, Portugal
- Triana, Alabama, USA
- Andreya Triana, British singer-songwriter
- Jorge Alí Triana, Colombian theatre and film director
- José Jerónimo Triana (1826–1890), Colombian botanist
- José Triana (born 1935), Cuban former sprinter who competed in the 1972 Summer Olympics
- Juan de Triana (fl. 1460 to 1500), a Spanish composer of the Renaissance period
- Raúl González Triana (born 1968), Cuba national football team head coach
- Rodrigo de Triana (born 1469), shipmate of Christopher Columbus
- Triana Iglesias (born 1982), Norwegian model and burlesque artist
- Triana (band), Spanish musical group
- Triana (catamaran), a 1969 multihull sailboat
- Triana (satellite), launched in 2015 as the Deep Space Climate Observatory (DSCOVR)
- Triana Orpheus, fictional character in series The Venture Bros.
- Triana, fictional country in central Africa mentioned in The A-Team episode "There Goes The Neighborhood"
- Puente de Isabel II, also called Puente de Triana, an iconic bridge in Seville
- Puerta de Triana, a former wall gate that was in Seville
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Triana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.