|Elevation||962 m (3,156 ft)|
|Time zone||0200 UTC|
The primary hospital in Tsabong serves a huge outlying area and includes several tuberculosis refuges where patients and their families can stay while undergoing lengthy outpatient treatment.
Tsabong is the site of Botswana’s coldest recorded temperature, registering a temperature of −15.0 °C (5.0 °F).[when?] The record high temperature registered in Tsabong was 42.6 °C (108.7 °F).[when?]
The town is served by Tshabong Airport.
- Tsabong Primary school
- Nhake Primary school
- Seetelo Memorial Primary school
- Tsabong Unified Secondary School
- Sefalana Supermarket
- PEP stores
- Absa bank
- Furnmart Furniture store
- Kgalagadi Pharmacy
- Trans Wholesale
- Tsabong Hyper
- Tsabong Water Utilities Customer service
- "2011 Botswana Population and Housing Census" (PDF). Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "Botswana's Climate". Meteorological Services Botswana. Archived from the original on 3 December 2008. Retrieved 15 July 2021.
- "Prisons and Rehabilitation." (Archive) Government of Botswana. Retrieved on 26 March 2013.