|Genre||Morning news and talk show|
|Presented by||Pablo Romero Alonso|
|Country of origin||Puerto Rico|
|Location(s)||Bayamon, Puerto Rico|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original channel||Univision (1991–2014)|
|Original release||March 11, 1991– October 17, 2014|
Tu Mañana was a Puerto Rican breakfast television show that is broadcast on the Univision Puerto Rico television network. The show debuted on March 11, 1991 and was aired on weekday mornings. On February 2011, it expanded its timeslot to four hours (from 5:00am to 9:00am). Because of the closing of its news department, the program was affected and was last shown on October 17, 2014.
The program featured news, talk, weather, traffic and special-interest stories. The program was produced by Yolanda Rosaly and was broadcast from the Univision Puerto Rico studios in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico. On October 17, 2014 Univision closed the news department, and Tu Mañana was effectively canceled. The program was hosted by Elwood Cruz and Gricel Mamery. Veteran news anchor Ramón Enrique Torres joined the show in 2011, along with Gredmarie Colón as a variety reporter. Veteran weather reporter and meteorologist Susan Soltero also contributes.
Current on-air staff
Former on-air staff
- Carlos Ochoteco, anchor (1991–1997)
- Cyd Marie Fleming, anchor (1991–1997)
- Felipe Gómez, anchor
- Yolly Vélez, anchor
- Nuria Sebazco, anchor (2001–2011)
- Roberto Arias, sports anchor
- "Tu Mañana celebra con júbilo su décimo aniversario". Primera Hora. March 12, 2001.
- Glenn Santana (February 1, 2012). "Una hora más para Tu Mañana". Primera Hora.
- Arranca la nueva temporada de Tu Mañana on Revista MiTV
- Eileen Rivera Esquilin (July 25, 2011). "Se renueva Tu Mañana". El Nuevo Día.
- Rebecca González Pérez (August 9, 2011). "Nuria Sebazco ahora tiene vida social". Puerto Rico.
- Mariam Echevarria Baez (August 9, 2011). "Nuria Sebazco muy seria con su trabajo". El Vocero.