Tufa may refer to:
- Tufa, a variety of limestone
- North Dock Tufa, petrified tufa formation in Sunderland, England
- Caerwys Tufa, preserved tufa formation in Clwyd, Wales
- Mono Lake Tufa State Natural Reserve, natural reserve in California, United States
- Tufa River, a tributary of the Prahova River in Romania
- Tufa, the founding family of Southern Liang, a state during the Chinese Jin Dynasty
- Tufa (Amharic: ቱፋ), a male given name of Ethiopian origin
- Tufa: A summer settlement in Çaykara district of Trabzon province, Turkey.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tufa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.