From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tuff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tuff is a type of rock consisting of consolidated volcanic ash ejected from vents during a volcanic eruption.
Tuff may also refer to:
- Tuff (name)
- Tuff, a fictional character from the anime Kirby: Right Back At Ya!
- Calcareous tuff, a sedimentary rock
- Tuff (band), an American musical group
- "Tuff", a 1961 hit song by Ace Cannon
- "Turbo Undercover Fighting Force", a fictional corporation in T.U.F.F. Puppy
- 'Tuff, short for Wigglytuff.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.