This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Prerana Barbarooah|
|Produced by||Assam State Film (Finance and Development) Corporation Ltd.|
Bibi Devi Barbarooah 
|Written by||Prerana Barbarooah|
Bibi Devi Barbarooah
|Story by||Bibi Devi Barbarooah|
|Music by||Tarali Sarma|
Assam State Film (Finance and Development) Corporation Ltd.
Tumi Aahibaane is an Assamese language musical romance film directed by Prerana Barbarooah and jointly produced by ASFFDC & Bibi Devi Barbarooah under the banner of Prerana Creations. The film stars Ravi Sarma and Barsha Rani Bishaya in lead role and Gunjan Bhardwaj and Moonmi Phukan in Supporting role.
- Ravi Sarma as Nibir
- Barsha Rani Bishaya as Birina
- Gunjan Bhardwaj as Wasim
- Moonmi Phukan as Shayesha
- Nipon Goswami as Nana, Haren kaiti and Dodaideu
- Saurabh Hazarika as Anjan
- Bibhutibhusan Hazarika as Jeet
- Madhusmita Saikia as Shabana
- Arun Nath as Karim
- Nilutpal Barua as Sultan
- Tarulata Kutum
- Madhurima Chowdhury
- Priyanka Boruah
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||21 May 2017|
|Recorded||2016 - 2017|
|Genre||Feature film Soundtrack|
|Label||Box Music Asom|
|Producer||Bibi Devi Borbarooah|
|Tarali Sarma chronology|
The music of the film was released in The Grand Music Launch held aboard AlFresco Grand Cruse on the Brahmaputra on 21 May 2017. The songs composed by Tarali Sarma are now available on all leading music apps across 250+ countries. songs are sung by Zubeen Garg, Tarali Sarma and new debut singer Akhu.
|1.||"Hridoyor Kareng "||Zubeen Garg, Tarali Sarma||04:55|
|2.||"Tumi Aahibaane"||Tarali Sarma||05:01|
|4.||"O Bhanumoti"||Nilakshi Neog, Sushmita Changmai, Tarali Sarma||02:04|
|5.||"Aei Nixha"||Tarali Sarma, Mrinal Baishnab||05:36|
|6.||"Mur Goshai"||Tarali Sarma||01:21|
|8.||"Hridoyor Kareng" (Female version)||Tarali Sarma||04:54|
- "New Assamese Film Tumi Aahibaane". Kothasobi. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "Tumi Aahibaane (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)". iTunes.
- "Film Tumi Ahibaane promises to bring whiff of fresh air". The Assam Tribune. Retrieved 6 May 2017.
- "First Song of Assamese Film Tumi Aahibaane Released". unitreed.com. Retrieved 31 May 2017.
|This article about an Assamese film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|