Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tuner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tuner may refer to someone or something which adjusts or configures a mechanical, electronic, or musical device.
- Antenna tuner, a device to adjust the resonance frequency of an antenna or transmission line
- ATSC tuner, a device that receives digital television broadcasts
- Tuner (radio), a module or device which separates out one channel from low-amplitude radio-frequency signals for further processing
- TV tuner card, a device that allows reception of television on a computer
- TV gateway, or network TV tuner, a device that receives digital television broadcasts and streams them over an IP network
- Electronic tuner, a device used by musicians and technicians to measure the pitch of a musical instrument to adjust or correct the input signal to the desired pitch
- Tuning mechanisms for stringed instruments, such as tuning pegs, tuning pins, tuning levers, & konso
- Machine head, a flat handle for the worm gear on a string instrument upon which a string is wound
- Tuner (band), an electronic rock duo consisting of Pat Mastelotto and Markus Reuter
- Tuner (car), a customized car or hot-rod
- All pages beginning with Tuner
- All pages with a title containing Tuner
- Tuning (disambiguation)
- Custom car
- Electrical resonance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.