From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A tuna is a fish from the family Scombridae which is heavily fished commercially. Tuna may also refer to:
- Túna, hill on which the Elvish city Tirion sits, in J.R.R. Tolkien's fictional universe
- Charlie the Tuna, corporate mascot
- Tuna, comics character Tsuna Sawada
- Tuna, a drug dealer in Blow (film)
- A nickname for Jim Halpert in The Office (U.S. TV series)
- Hot Tuna, an American rock band
- "Tuna 1613", a song on the Therion album Gothic Kabbalah
- Tuna (music), a music group made up of university students from Iberia, Central America, or South America
- Tuna (singer), an Albanian-Kosovar/Macedonian singer-songwriter
- Tuna, Spanish for prickly pear, the fruit of the Opuntia cacti
- Tuna, Iran, a village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- Tuna, Vimmerby, a village in Sweden
- Tuna Court District, a district of Medelpad in Sweden
- Tuna Grand Court District, a district of Dalarna in Sweden
- Tuna, Turkish name for the Danube River
- Tuna Port, a port in Kutch, India.
- HMS Tuna, more than one ship of the British Royal Navy
- USS Tuna, more than one United States Navy ship
- Tuna (name), a given name and a family name (including lists of persons with the name)
- Tuna (Polynesian mythology), a god
- TUNA, Transurethral needle ablation of the prostate
- Tuna, the Māori word for the New Zealand longfin eel and the short-finned eel
- Tuna, the pre-release codename for the Galaxy Nexus smart phone
- Tunalikevirus, a genus of viruses whose type species is Enterobacteria phage T1 (T-un)
- Tunny (disambiguation), words related to another name for Tuna
- Las Tunas (disambiguation)
- Chali 2na, an M.C. and rap artist
- White tuna (disambiguation)
- "Surinam - List of Foundation Dates". RSSSF.com. Retrieved 16 December 2015.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.