Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tungi may refer to:
- Tungi, in Saint Helena a local name for the prickly or cactus pear Opuntia ficus-indica
- Tungi Spirit, an alcoholic beverage produced on Saint Helena from the fermented fruits of this plant
- Tongi, Bangladesh
- Tung Fort, Pune District, India
- Tungi, Bihar, a village in Nalanda district in Bihar, India
- Viliami Tungī Mailefihi (1888-1941), Tongan high chieftain and Prince Consort
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tungi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.