Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up turi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turi or TURI may also refer to:
TURI is also the stage name for the Maltese electronic musician Salvatore Munzone.
- Turi, Ecuador, a town and parish
- Turi, Lamongan, a district in Lamongan Regency, East Java
- Turi, Magetan, a village in Panekan, Magetan Regency, East Java
- Turi, Yogyakarta, a district in Sleman Regency, Yogyakarta
- Turi, Apulia, an comune in the Province of Bari
- Turi, Kenya, a settlement west of Nakuru
- Turi language, one of the Munda languages of India
- Géza Turi (born 1974), Hungarian footballer
- Indrek Turi (born 1981), Estonian decathlete
- Johan Turi (1854–1936), Norwegian-Sami wolf-hunter and writer
- Pasquale Turi (born 1993), Italian footballer
- Tamás Turi (born 1995), Hungarian footballer
- Turi (Māori ancestor), an historical Maori leader
- Turi (Pashtun tribe), a Pashtun tribe in Pakistan and Afghanistan
- S-Endz, also known as Turi, a British Asian musician, actor and model
- The community with origins in India, also known as Aheria
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.