This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Studio album by|
|Bob Rivers chronology|
Twisted Christmas is a humorous Christmas album recorded by Bob Rivers and his Comedy Corp. It is the first in a line of Christmas-themed parody albums from Rivers, with later entries including I Am Santa Claus, More Twisted Christmas, Chipmunks Roasting on an Open Fire, and White Trash Christmas.
- The Twelve Pains of Christmas (3:36)
- Parody of "The Twelve Days of Christmas". Sung as a normal Christmas carol, with each verse comedically recited by a participant in a painful or undesirable activity.
- The Chimney Song (2:06)
- Original song, sung by a young child (or impersonator). The song describes the ensuing months after Santa Claus gets stuck in someone's chimney.
- We Wish You Weren't Living With Us (0:44)
- Parody of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas". Sung as a normal Christmas carol. About relatives who overstay their visit, becoming a nuisance to the host.
- Wreck the Malls (2:02)
- A Visit from St. Nicholson (4:30)
- Parody of "A Visit from St. Nicholas" by Clement Clark Moore, with actor Jack Nicholson (satirizing his frequent appearances at Los Angeles Lakers games and his movie roles portraying disturbed maniacs) appearing instead of St. Nicholas. Spoken-word piece with no music; Bob Rivers impersonates Nicholson.
- O Come All Ye Grateful Dead-Heads (1:23)
- I'm Dressin' Up Like Santa (When I Get Out on Parole) (3:06)
- The Restroom Door Said, "Gentlemen" (1:33)
- Foreigners (2:07)
- Joy to the World (1:22)
- Hard rock instrumental version of traditional song.
- A Message from the King (2:18)