Two for My Seconds
|"Two for My Seconds"|
|Single by Operator Please|
|from the album Yes Yes Vindictive|
|Released||21 June 2008|
|Length||4:00 (album version)|
|Operator Please singles chronology|
"Two for My Seconds" is a song by Operator Please and is the fourth single released from their debut album, Yes Yes Vindictive. The song was co-written by frontwoman Amandah Wilkinson and keyboardist Sarah Gardiner about the band's first violinist, Steph, and her unfriendly departure from the band. Ironically, this was Sarah Gardiner's last single to make. The cover of the single has a picture of a piano on it as a tribute to Sarah.
The music video for "Two for My Seconds" was filmed in The Rocks area of Sydney, Australia during early April. Behind-the-scenes photos were released on the band's MySpace page and behind-the-scenes videos were released on YouTube. The video premiered on YouTube and was released for download on the Australian iTunes Store on 21 June 2008.
The video begins with the lead singer Wilkinson singing in front of the camera, while the pianist Sarah Gardiner plays the piano beside her on the street, with the Sydney Harbour Bridge as the backdrop. Wilkinson is then seen singing at nighttime with their drummer, also on the same street. The video also features shots of all the band members playing their instruments on the stairway at night.
- "Two for My Seconds" (album version)
- "Catalogue Kids"
- "Ouch Burn"
- The Daily Telegraph, Australia Retrieved on 15 April 2008.
- OperatorPlease.com.au Retrieved on 31 May 2008.
- Behind the scenes video YouTube.com. Retrieved on 31 May 2008.
- Two for My Seconds video YouTube.com. Retrieved on 31 May 2008.
- Music video release Australia iTunes Store. Retrieved on 22 June 2008.
- Australian iTunes Track listing - EP. Retrieved on 22 June 2008
- ARIA Charts : Australia's Official Music Charts