|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Divisors||1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 20, 25, 40, 50, 100, 200|
The sum of Euler's totient function φ(x) over the first twenty-five integers is 200.
200 is the smallest base 10 unprimeable number - it can not be turned into a prime number by changing just one of its digits to any other digit. It is also a Harshad number.
Two hundred is also:
- A common ISO-standard film speed for photographic films. However, 200 speed film is being phased out in consumer films in favor of faster films.
- A denomination of the euro note. The 200 euro note was designed by Robert Kalina.
- The size of one side of the main square in Kraków, Poland (200 m×200 m)
- 200 MeV is the temperature of quark-gluon plasma phase transition.
- An HTTP status code indicating a successful connection.
- The sum of pounds (or dollars) given in the classical Monopoly game to a player passing Go.
- A cholesterol level of 200 and below is considered "Desirable level corresponding to lower risk for heart disease"
- The number of NASCAR Cup Series races won by Richard Petty.
- A year.
- A vehicle that has reached 200 mph.
- The North West 200, a motorcycle race held in Northern Ireland.
Other numbers in the 200s
|Look up two hundred in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|