From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- USS Cushing (TB-1), a torpedo boat (the first) commissioned in 1890, and served until her decommissioning in 1898
- USS Cushing (DD-55), an O'Brien-class destroyer commissioned 1915 and decommissioned in 1920
- USS Cushing (DD-376), a Mahan-class destroyer, commissioned in 1936, sunk during the Naval Battle of Guadalcanal in November 1942
- USS Cushing (DD-797), a Fletcher-class destroyer, commissioned in 1944, and decommissioned in 1960
- USS Cushing (DD-985), a Spruance-class destroyer, commissioned in 1978 and deactivated in 2005
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
- This article includes information collected from the Naval Vessel Register, which, as a U.S. government publication, is in the public domain. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|