This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Aliso Viejo, California|
|Sajan Pillai, CEO |
Paras Chandaria, Chairman
Number of employees
UST Global is an American multinational provider of Digital, IT services and solutions, headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, United States. Stephen Ross founded UST Global in 1998 in Laguna Hills. The company has offices in USA, India, Mexico, UK, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Spain and Poland.[dead link]
UST Global offers a host of services in areas like Digital, Consulting, Managed Innovation, Human Centered Design, Advanced Analytics, Algorithms, Cyber Security, Engineering services, Embedded Engineering Product development, Tech build, Application Development, Enterprise Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, e-Commerce, Business Intelligence, Data Management, and BPO services.
The company has three "engines of innovation". "Infinity Labs" is a network of "innovation gyms" where professionals are invited to experiment without fear of mistakes, 'Innovation Hub' is UST's Idea Management System and 'Open Minds' is a collaboration space on the Web. Forrester Research, in its "Maximising Innovation from ERP Service Providers; Insights from Nasscom 2010" report, noted that: "Companies like UST Global allow their employees to spend part of their time in a research lab, developing user cases for new technologies."[dead link] UST Global won the ‘Most Innovative Emerging Corporation Award’ at the International Business Awards 2012 held in New Delhi. The Kerala state government on November 6 2017 inked an MOU with UST Global along with Intel for exploring the possibility of transforming the state into an electronic hardware manufacturing hub.
In March 2012, UST Global acquired Andare, a company engaged in developing mobile solutions for large enterprise CRM applications. Andare's iDispatch product is an enterprise mobility solution for the field services industry. [dead link]
UST Global has tied up with Centro Fox, presidential library and learning centre in Mexico, to facilitate entry into Latin America. Former Mexican President Vicente Fox, spearheads Centro Fox activities.[dead link]
UST Global Campus
UST Global has started its expansion plans in the capital city Thiruvananthapuram with the construction of an own campus, near Technopark. The campus is spread over 36 acres (150,000 m2). The campus will also feature a 12-acre (49,000 m2) waterbody channeling through the various blocks of the campus.
One of the main building construction completed. It is one of the best Architect building in Trivandrum.
UST Global has a facility in Carnival Infopark Phase I, Infopark Campus, Kochi.
UST Global also has a facility in ASV Suntech Park, Mettukuppam, Chennai.
UST Global also has a facility in AGT Business Park, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore.
UST Global opened a new facility in Prestige Shantiniketan, ITPL, Bangalore in 2012.
UST Global opened a new facility in Central India, in Bhopal, in 2014. Handling Online Examination Services of different Government Project of recruitment & Selection"
UST Global opened a new facility in Cyber Pearl, Hitec City, Hyderabad in 2018.
- 1999 : Acquired Pinnacle Consulting.
- Magnecomp International, a division of the Singapore Listed Magnecomp Corporation, acquires an interest in UST.
- G. A. Menon becomes the company's Non-Executive Chairman.
- 2000 : Mr. Ross brings UST Global their first Fortune 100 customer.
- 2001 : Becomes the fastest company to be accredited with SEI CMM level 5
- 2002 : Dan Gupta joined UST Global as its CEO.
- 2003 : Expanded operations with centers in Chicago and New York.
- 2004 : Expanded operations with center in Malaysia.
- 2005 : Acquired eBuilt Inc
- 2007 : Announced USD 130 million expansion plan.
- 2008 : Ranked second on the 2007 Top 20 Outsourced Software Testing & QA Vendors Report.
- Ranked first for Legacy Modernization Services.
- Positioned among the 21 companies in the 2008 North American Offshore Applications Services Magic Quadrant.
- 2009 : Established GenShare, a joint venture with GE.
- Expanded operations with new delivery centre in Chile.
- 2010 : Partnered Virgin Racing Formula One team for the 2010 season.
- 2011 : UST Global Forms Innovation Lab Partnership with CCH.[dead link]
- 2012 : UST Global Acquires Andare.
- UST Global partners with Kony, Vidyo, Apperian to build on its mobile strategy.[dead link]
- UST Global opens fourth US Domestic Sourcing Center Dallas Metro area, Texas.
- UST Global starts operations in Mexico.[dead link]
- UST Global’s iDispatch earns the Vidyo Excellence Award for Customer Service
- Acquired Kanchi Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- 2016 : UST Global inaugurates the first ever campus of their own in Thiruananthapuram on Dec 9th, 2016.
- 2018 : UST Global announces tie-up with pCloudy  to offer digital applications with quality at high speed to their clients via a continuous testing process that leverages pCloudy’s Mobile Testing Platform. 
In early 2008, California arbitrators ruled that US Technology Resources, LLC must pay Stephen J. Ross US $7.5 million for his founding interest in the company. The company had disputed the extent of Ross's actual contributions. The arbitration award was then confirmed by the Los Angeles Superior Court and judgment entered in Ross' favor.
- "About UST Global : Leadership Team". UST Global.
- "UST to empower Saudi women". Deccan Chronicle. Jul 22, 2013.
- "'India can be the services capital of the world'". Rediff.com. Jan 7, 2008.
- "Satendra M. Gupta Chairman, UST Global, Inc". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Uttara Choudhury (Jul 11, 2013). "UST Global to hire 3,000 engineers for its new $100 mn India campus". First Post.
- "Kerala's IT firm CEO gets international acclaim". Business Standard. July 11, 2013.
- "Breach of contract, capital contributions, final buy-out". Los Angeles Daily Journal. 22 February 2008.
- "About UST-Global : Contact Us". UST-Global.
- "Jobs, Technology, and Training An Interview with Sajan Pillai, Chief Executive Officer, UST Global". Leaders Magazine.
- "Ideas take the floor". The Hindu Business Line.
- In the News section of UST Global
- Forrester's Report on Maximizing Innovation from ERP Service Providers; Insights from NASCOM 2010”
- "UST Global wins 'Most Innovative Emerging Corporation Award'". The New Indian Express. 14 June 2012.
- "UST Global buys Andare". The Hindu. March 20, 2012.
- UST Global Acquires Andare;Acquisition to Result in a Suite of Mobile Products Based on Andare’s Award-Winning iDispatch Platform
- "Mexico Can Be India's Entry Point To Latin America". Businessworld. 15 Oct 2012.
- "Technology spend rises during troubled times: UST Global". The Hindu Business Line. February 4, 2013.
- "UST Global & Cisco pact for Smart Campus". Deccan Herald. August 31, 2013.
- "UST Global sets up new unit in Bangalore". Business Line. 20 February 2012.
- "UST Global Expands its India Presence with Telecom Center of Excellence in Gurgaon". Telegraph India. 22 August 2013.
- "US SOFT". Time4Education.
- "US Technology to buy eBuilt". The Hindu Business Line. February 11, 2005.
- "US Technology acquires QA Labs". The Hindu Business Line. July 14, 2006.
- "Measures to create more IT jobs". The Hindu. May 20, 2006.
- "UST Global parks $130 m in Technopark, eyes South's tier-2 cities". The Financial Express. Oct 23, 2007.
- "UST Global to partner Virgin Racing for F1". The Economic Times. Feb 19, 2010.
- UST Global Forms Innovation Lab Partnership with CCH
- UST Global Alliance and Partnerships - Kony, Vidyo, Andare, Apperian
- Vicente Fox visits headquarters of Aliso Viejo company
- UST Global’s iDispatch earns the Vidyo Excellence Award for Customer Service
- "UST Global signs three-year sponsorship deal with CSK". Business Standard. Retrieved 9 October 2014.
- Holland & Knight Secures $7.5 Million Award for Steve Ross in Arbitration Over Interest in IT Outsourcing Company