June 11, 1978 |
|Spouse(s)||Maxwell Sterry (2004-2011)|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||52 kg (115 lb)|
Ujjwala Raut (born June 11, 1978) is an Indian supermodel. Touted to be India's most successful supermodel She walked the runway for Yves Saint-Laurent, Roberto Cavalli, Hugo Boss, Cynthia Rowley, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Betsey Johnson, Gucci, Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, and Emilio Pucci, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. She has also posed for advertisements of Dolce & Gabbana, Gap, H&M, Pianegonda, Roberto Cavalli, and Yves Saint-Laurent. Raut has graced the covers of ELLE, Time, L'Officiel, Tank and Women's Wear Daily. She walked the Givenchy runway exclusive in 2009. She walked the runway for New York Fashion Week. She judged and hosted the Kingfisher Calendar Hunt in 2012 along with Milind Soman.
Raut was a 17-year-old commerce student when she won "Femina Look of the Year" at the Femina Miss India 1996 contest. She was also among the top fifteen in the 1996 Elite Model Look contest in Nice.
- Open Chest with Raj Girn » OPEN CHEST Interview with supermodel Ujjwala Raut
- Profile of Ujjwala Raut
- Biography Of Ujjwala Raut India's First Super Model | Ujjwala Raut The Show Stopper
- Ujjwala Raut - Fashion Models - Bellazon
- Ujjwala Raut’s sister Sonali to debut as young Zeenat Aman? - The Times of India
- Bhattacharya, Roshmila. "I had to protect my daughter: Ujjwala Raut". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 26 September 2014.