|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Stable release||3.3.0 / March 30, 2015|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
UltraMon is a commercial application for Microsoft Windows users who use multiple displays. UltraMon is developed by Realtime Soft, a small software development company based in Bern, Switzerland.
UltraMon currently contains the following features:
- Two additional title bar buttons for managing windows among the monitors
- Customizable button location
- A taskbar on each additional monitor that displays tasks on that monitor
- Pre-defined application window placement
- Display profiles for multiple pre-defined display settings
- Spannable wallpaper option
- Different wallpapers for different monitors
- Advanced multiple-monitor screensaver management
- Display mirroring (Forces to software rendering)
- Overcome Windows' limit of 10 displays
UltraMon is distributed as trialware, requiring the user to purchase the software after a trial period (30 days).
UltraMon 3.3.0 is available with full Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 support.
- Taylor, Chris. "UltraMon 2.1". Product Review. Ottawa PC Users' Group. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- Hanselman, Scott (2009-12-31). "The (Near) Final Word on Multi-Monitor Taskbars for Windows 7 - Ultramon vs. DisplayFusion". Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- Steen, Greg (April 2008). "Toolbox". TechNet (Microsoft). Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- "SolutionBase: Add invaluable functionality to a multiple monitor setup with UltraMon". TechRepublic. 2004-06-22. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- Castle, Alex (2008-10-20). "Beyond Ultramon: Free Software Solutions for Multiple Monitors". Maximum PC. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- Bhatnagar, Abhishek (2009-04-28). "UltraMon – The Best Smart Application For Multi Monitor Setup". technixupdate. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- Brandt, Andrew. "Editorial Review of UltraMon (32-bit version)". PC World. Retrieved 2012-01-13.
- Yegulalp, Serdar (2009-01-31). "Trick Out Your PC With Multiple Monitors". InformationWeek. Retrieved January 13, 2012.
- "UltraMon 3.3.0 Release Notes". Realtime Soft Ltd. Retrieved 2015-05-22.