Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up umoja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Umoja, Kenya, an all-female village founded on the principles of women's rights
- Umoja: The Village Where Men Are Forbidden, a 2008 French documentary about Umoja, Kenya
- Umoja, Nairobi, a suburb of Nairobi, the capital of Kenya
- MV Umoja, a Lake Victoria ferry in East Africa
- Umoja, a 60 class locomotive of the East African Railways
- Operation Umoja Wetu, the name for the 2009 Eastern Congo offensive
- Umoja Village, a former shanty town in the Liberty City neighborhood of Miami, Florida
- Umoja (album), released in 2006 by Dutch pop band Bløf
- Umoja Party, a political party active in Washington, D.C. from 1994 to 2000
- Akinyele Umoja (born 1954), American educator and author
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Umoja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.