From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up umoja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Umoja, Kenya, an all-female village founded on the principles of women's rights
- Umoja, Nairobi, a suburb of Nairobi, the capital of Kenya
- MV Umoja, a Lake Victoria ferry in East Africa
- Umoja, a 60 class locomotive of the East African Railways
- Operation Umoja Wetu, the name for the 2009 Eastern Congo offensive
- Umoja Village, a former shanty town in the Liberty City neighborhood of Miami, Florida
- Umoja (album), released in 2006 by Dutch pop band Bløf
- Umoja Party, a political party active in Washington, D.C. from 1994 to 2000
- UMOJA, a new (as of Dec 2016) information technology system for the United Nations.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Umoja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.