|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Studio album by Teddy Geiger|
|Released||March 21, 2006|
|Genre||Pop rock, alternative rock|
|Producer||Billy Mann, Paul Pimsler, Christopher Rojas|
|Teddy Geiger chronology|
'Look Where We Are Now' cover
|Singles from Underage Thinking|
|Blender||(#46, Apr. 2006, p. 111)|
Underage Thinking is the 2006 debut album by singer-songwriter Teddy Geiger, released on March 21 that year. Geiger wrote or co-wrote all the songs featured on the album himself, as well as a cover of Avion's "Seven Days Without You".
In its first week in the charts, the album sold over 56,500 copies, enough to debut at number eight (#8) in the Billboard 200. The album has sold 360,000+ copies, and is yet to be certified. The first single released from the album, "For You I Will (Confidence)", which also appears on his Step Ladder EP as just "Confidence", has been certified platinum according to Billboard.com.
A Japanese edition of the album was released on July 19, 2006, including the two bonus tracks "Do You Even Care" and "Hallelujah".
Geiger re-released the album on October 10, 2006. The special edition with second title 'Look Where We Are Now' includes a bonus DVD that includes the making of and final cuts for the music videos "For You I Will (Confidence)" and "These Walls". A home video of Teddy Geiger and a photo scrapbook are also featured on the DVD. The special edition includes remixes of Geiger's latest singles, a newly recorded track, and some never-before-heard demos that he made before his mainstream success with Underage Thinking. The audio portion of the re-release is available on iTunes and Napster along with the exclusive bonus track "Amazingly Fat Cows", one of the first songs Teddy recorded.
All lyrics written by Teddy Geiger, except "Seven Days Without You" by Steve Bertrand and Stuart Brawley.
|1.||"These Walls"||Geiger, Beth Cohen, Peter Wallace||3:39|
|2.||"For You I Will (Confidence)"||Geiger, Billy Mann||3:49|
|4.||"Thinking Underage"||Geiger, Mann, Christopher Rojas||4:12|
|5.||"Look Where We Are Now"||Geiger, Mann||3:43|
|6.||"Air Dry"||Geiger, Mann||3:12|
|7.||"Seven Days Without You" (Avion cover)||Bertrand, Brawley||3:35|
|8.||"Try Too Hard"||Geiger||3:19|
|9.||"A Million Years"||Geiger||3:20|
|12.||"Love Is a Marathon"||Geiger, Mann||3:52|
Japanese bonus tracks
|13.||"Do You Even Care"||3:53|
All lyrics written by Teddy Geiger.
|13.||"As We Get Older"||Geiger||3:35|
|14.||"These Walls [Remix]" (vs. MachoPsycho)||Geiger, Cohen, Wallace||5:05|
|15.||"For You I Will (Confidence)" [Remix]" (vs. MachoPsycho)||Geiger, Mann||5:08|
|16.||"Our Eyes [demo]"||Geiger||2:01|
|17.||"Look Where We Are Now [demo]"||Geiger, Mann||4:10|
|19.||"Possibilities" [demo]"||Geiger, Mann||3:15|
|20.||"Thousand Years [demo]"||Geiger||3:19|
|21.||"Amazingly Fat Cows [hidden track]"||Geiger||0:54|
- "For You I Will (Confidence)" [video]
- "For You I Will (Confidence)" [making of video]
- "For You I Will (Confidence)" [live video]
- "These Walls" [video]
- "These Walls" [making of video]
- A Day in the Life of Teddy Geiger
- Home Videos
- Photo Scrapbook
- Only tracks 14 and 15 and the hidden track were included on the Australian edition of the 'Look Where We Are Now' CD/DVD. This release also differs from the American one in that it is subtitled 'Australian Tour Signature Edition' and comes with Teddy's signature printed on the cover.
- "For You I Will (Confidence)" is the first single from Underage Thinking. The song was released on September 6, 2005. Later, the song was released as a CD single on June 27, 2006. The song can also be found on his 2005 EP Step Ladder under the name "Confidence". The single version has more rock music influences. The single was certified platinum by RIAA on April 13, 2006.
- "These Walls" is Teddy Geiger's second single from his debut album. The single was released in September 2006 in the U.S. In the song, Geiger sings about someone who started out thinking some particular thing was okay, but as that person kept on doing the thing, the water kept rising up to his knees. And now, the person doesn't know how to get out of the problem. The song was less successful than "For You I Will."
|U.S. Billboard 200||8|
|U.S. Top Internet Albums||8|
|Australian Album Chart||27|
|Canada Album Chart1||59|
- 1: It's not sure if that is the peak position. The official debut position in the Canadian album chart isn't clear.
- Billy Mann — Bass, Guitar, Percussion, Piano, Arranger, Programming, Vocals (background), Producer, Engineer, Executive Producer
- Adam Ayan — Mastering
- Christopher Rojas — Bass, Guitar, Piano, Arranger, Programming, Producer, Engineer
- Teddy Geiger — Bass, Guitar, Percussion, Piano, Arranger, Programming, Vocals, Illustrations
- Torre Catalano — Production Coordination
- Stephen Danelian — Cover Photo
- Lana Israel — Production Coordination
- Lee Levin — Drums
- Maria Paula Marulanda — Art Direction
- Daniel Moss — Photography
- Keith Naftaly — A&R
- Paul Pimsler — Guitar, Producer
- Gabrielle Revere — Photography
- Dan Warner — Guitar
- Andy Zulla — Mixing
- Ali, Rahsheeda. "Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity". Vh1.com. Retrieved 2013-07-26.
-  Archived October 1, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Aquamarine soundtracks". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2013-07-26.