From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up universitas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Universitas is a Latin word meaning "the whole, total, the universe, the world".
It may also refer to:
- Universitas 21, an international network of research-intensive universities
- Universitas 21 Global or U21Global, an online graduate school backed by Universitas 21
- Universitas (newspaper), a weekly student newspaper at the University of Oslo
- Universitas, Bloemfontein, a suburb of Bloemfontein, South Africa
- 905 Universitas, an asteroid
- A student body, first used to describe the University of Bologna in the 11th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Universitas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.