Up from the Bottomless Pit and Other Stories
Cover of first edition (hardcover)
|Editor||Christopher Paul Carey|
|Author||Philip Jose Farmer|
|Illustrator||Jason Robert Bell Charles Berlin Keith Howell Karl Kauffman Shannon Robicheaux|
|Cover artist||Charles Berlin & Keith Howell|
|Genre||Science Fiction anthology|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover)|
Up from the Bottomless Pit and Other Stories (ISBN 978-1-59606-128-6) is an original collection featuring a novel and other short literary works by American science fiction author Philip José Farmer, edited by Christopher Paul Carey, published in 2007. All of the works in the book written by Farmer previously appeared in the periodical Farmerphile: The Magazine of Philip José Farmer between the years 2005 and 2007. The collection includes several mainstream stories by Farmer, who is better known for his science fiction work.
- "Introduction: Philip José Farmer: On the Road to the Emerald City" by Christopher Paul Carey
- Up from the Bottomless Pit (novel)
- "That Great Spanish Author, Ernesto"
- "The Essence of the Poison"
- "Keep Your Mouth Shut"
- "The Face That Launched a Thousand Eggs"
- "The Doll Game"
- "The Rebels Unthawed"
- "The Frames"
- "The Light-Hog Incident"
- "The Unnaturals"
- "A Spy in the U.S. of Gonococcia"
- "A Peoria Night"
- "I Still Live!"
- "Hayy ibn Yaqzam by Abu ibn Tufayl: An Arabic Mowgli"
- "Why Do I Write?"
- Carey, Christopher Paul. (2007) "Introduction: Philip José Farmer: On the Road to the Emerald City" in Up from the Bottomless Pit and Other Stories by Philip José Farmer, Burton, MI: Subterranean Press. ISBN 978-1-59606-128-6
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Up from the Bottomless Pit and Other Stories|