The Ural-5323-20, with its 8x8 wheel configuration, is designed to carry cargo weighing up to 10 tons and tow trailers with a full weight up to 16 tons.
The military version differs lights located on the front of the cab, in the civilian version of the lights located in the bumper.
Earlier versions, which were issued before 2000 were equipped with cabs from Kamaz, which is poorly suited, and because of the difficulty of installation is not possible to deploy an assembly line. In 2000, it was changed to Iveco cabs (at that time there was a joint venture between Iveco-UralAZ) and mass production.
- Units hermetization system
- Remote tire pressure control.
- Payload: 26,456 lb (12,000 kg).
- Drive: 8x8.
- Suspension: dependent, solid axles with leaf springs, rear - solid axles on balance-cart. rear - solid axles on balance-cart.
- Engine: YaMZ-238B type - V8 turbo-diesel, ohv, displacement 14,866 cc (bore 5.12", stroke 5.51"). *Puts out 300 hp (220 kW) @ 2,000 rpm.
- Torque 885 lb·ft (1,200 N·m) @ 1,200...1,400 rpm.
- Gearbox: 8x2 speed, locking transaxle differential.
- Top speed: 53 mph (85 km/h).
- Wheelbase: 9'0.3"+4'7.1".
- Cargo platform size: 18'7.8"x7'7.7"x.3'3.4".
- Maneuverability: turning circle 85.3', max. ascent angle 31 deg., hillside: 20 deg., ground clearance 15.7 in (400 mm), overcome ford: 3 ft 11 in (1.19 m), overcome trench 3'11". Brakes: drums, with air-hydraulic control. Full weight: 47,245 lb (21,430 kg), max.
- Towing weight: 35,274 lb (16,000 kg).
- Fuel tanks: 79.3 + 55.5 gal.[clarification needed]
- Range: 650 miles (1,046 km).
- Tyres: 14.00-20 146G.
- Pressure: controlled.
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|