(Redirected from Urchins)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up urchin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Urchin or urcheon is the Middle English term for "hedgehog". It may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Urchin (band), a band led by Dave Murray and Adrian Smith of Iron Maiden
- Urchin (album), a 1998 album by Inga Liljeström
- Urchin (film), a 2007 film about a homeless boy living underground, by John Harlacher
- Urchin, the squirrel protagonist in The Mistmantle Chronicles book series
- Urchin, an enemy in the 1990 video game Super Mario World
- Urchin (Dungeons & Dragons), a type of monster in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- HMS Urchin, five ships of the British Royal Navy
- Urchin Software Corporation, a US web analytics company owned by Google
- Urchin (software), a series of web analytics developed by the Urchin Software Corporation (now Google Analytics)
- Urchin (detonator), code name for the device that triggered the detonation of the earliest plutonium atomic bombs
- The Urchins, English hooligan firm associated with Liverpool F.C.
- Urchin Rock, off the coast of Graham Land, Antarctica
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Urchin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.