Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chris Sampson is:
- a health economist at The Office of Health Economics
- the founder of The Academic Health Economists' Blog
- a blogger at other places, including The Mental Elf
- a tweeter @ChrisSampson87
- a fan of punk rock
- a novice Wikimedia editor
Categories I like to keep an eye on
Pages I've created
- Barse (band)
- Cancer Drugs Fund
- Economic evaluation
- Pharmaceutical Price Regulation Scheme
- Runnin' Riot
- The Journal of Mental Health Policy and Economics
- Austin Frakt
- Jack Wiseman (economist)
- Dennis Lees
- Michael Cooper (economist)
- Adding authority control (especially ORCID) to articles for academics (especially health economists) using Wikidata.
- Extending the integration of RePEc with Wikimedia projects.
- Flagging references using the 'open access' and 'closed access' templates.
- Adding citations to journal articles and tagging when citation needed.