This is the user page for David Morris (nicknames: GreySkinnedBoy and Mog).
Currently working as an agility coach with Assurity Consulting, as well as writing, teaching, and public-speaking through my independent business sophorum.
Previously in New Zealand as Product Owner and Scrum Master with fiserv, Agile Practices Director at Optimation NZ; Practice Management Consultant for Redvespa Consulting; Product Coach for Telecom New Zealand, Principal Consultant for Business Consulting at Equinox; and in the UK as Senior Business Analyst for the Financial Services Authority (FSA); New Media Analyst at British Sky Broadcasting; and the Virgin Group (hoorah for the $50,000 donation to the Wikimedia Foundation) and freelance web consultant.
I have interests in a number of areas, so you will see the bulk of my authoring and editing activities in articles related to those areas.
- 1 New Zealand
- 2 General terms
- 3 Business and Computing
- 4 Professional organisations
- Archives New Zealand (Te Rua Mahara o te Kawanatanga, Te Rua Mahara o te Kawanatanga)
- Pavlova (food)
- Peter Leitch (Mad Butcher) (The Mad Butcher)
- Continuing professional development
Business and Computing
- Business analysis (Business analyst)
- Business architecture
Analysis, design, and development methodologies
- Agile Manifesto
- Structured Systems Analysis and Design Method (SSADM)
- Web 2.0
British Computer Society
- British Computer Society (BCS)
International Institute of Business Analysis
- International Institute of Business Analysis