|This is not a Wikipedia article: It is an individual user's work-in-progress page, and may be incomplete and/or unreliable. For guidance on developing this draft, see Wikipedia:So you made a userspace draft.|
|Paradigm||functional, pure, strict, modular|
|Designed by||Phil Freeman|
|Developer||Phil Freeman, Gary Burgess|
|First appeared||September 30, 2013|
0.8.0 / January 30, 2016
|Typing discipline||static, strong, inferred|
|Haskell, TypeScript, Roy, Koka, Idris|
- Google (28 April 2015). "Exhaustiveness Checker for PureScript". Google Summer of Code.
The main goal from this project is to provide an exhaustiveness checker for pattern match errors that allows non-exhaustive patterns to exist, yet ensures that a pattern match error does not occur and thus avoiding unexpected crashes while executing a program.
- Google (28 April 2015). "Pursuit enhancements". Google Summer of Code.
Enhance PureScript's Pursuit tool to provide better searching by names, searching by types, and a centralized documentation store—the three of these together should make it significantly easier to discover and use PureScript libraries.
- Proctor, Steven (15 September 2015). "Episode 26". Functional Geekery.
- Srb, Michal (12 June 2015). "Haskell-Like S-Expression-Based Language Designed for an IDE" (PDF). Imperial College London: 9.
- Official website
- Online editor
- Compiler repository on GitHub
- Project wiki on GitHub
- Pursuit package search
- Community forum on Google Groups
Category:Haskell programming language family Category:Functional languages Category:Pattern matching programming languages Category:Statically typed programming languages Category:Cross-platform free software Category:Software using the MIT license Category:Programming languages created in 2013