I'm interested in editing pages about roller coasters, tornadoes, and skyscrapers. I won't stop until I feel like it! I am a native of Pennsylvania and have lived in the capital city (Harrisburg) all my life. I currently live in Millersburg, which is about 27 miles north of Harrisburg. My favorite place is Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, in Allentown. I must admit, I love to travel! You can see all my travel places here, including:
- East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania, East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
- Pioneer Tunnel Mine Train and Coal Mine, Ashland, Pennsylvania
- Gifford Pinchot State Park, near Rossville, Pennsylvania
- Little Buffalo State Park, near Newport, Pennsylvania
- The abandoned town of Centralia, Pennsylvania
- Riverton Commons, near Winchester, Virginia
- Whitaker Center, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
- 116 Ann Street, Claysburg, Pennsylvania
- Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
- Susan P. Byrnes Center, York, Pennsylvania
- Old Sled Works, Duncannon, Pennsylvania
- Camp Hebron, near Halifax, Pennsylvania
- Knoebels Amusement Park, near Elysburg, Pennsylvania
- Ocean City, Maryland.
Pretty soon, I may add more to my list!
I have been through many counties in 5 states, so, here they are, in alphabetical order: (by number per state)
In Pennsylvania: (my home state and state where I was born)
Berks, Blair, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Clearfield, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin (I live here), Franklin, Huntingdon, Jefferson, Juniata, Lancaster, Lehigh, Luzerne, Mifflin, Monroe, Northumberland, Perry, Schuylkill, and York.
and In West Virginia: