This is the userpage of Gladiator2.
Though Gladiator may be smart in person...
he is a complete idiot on Wikipedia, since he doesn't know much on how to work with wikias.
...So, until he figures it out, Gladiator2 will only be making edits for grammer, content, and other similar tasks to better wikipedia.
Hopefully, this page will one day look a bit better.
Until then, please bear with me, and leave your messages after the beep.
What I love:
- Driving my dad's Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Crewcab pickup truck, with a 5.7 liter Hemi V8 Dodge Magnum Engine. When I get my FL operator's license, it'll be mine!
- Volunteering at my local animal shelter. I mainly walk the snarling pit bulls that people ignore. I try to give them a sense of a family that many may never have.
- I play games... specifically Halo 3... a lot. If you don't know what that is, I suggest you click the link, read it, get off the computer, and buy it at your local Best Buy.
- I'm also a movie expert, I have a bachelors of movies degree. It's a really easy degree to get: you just sit around and memorize all the movies man has so far made. My favorite:
- If you can believe it, I really like John Grisham novels. No! They are not boring. Just intricate. My favorite is:
- My last favorite thing to do, is go boating and spearfishing. nothin' like driving around boats with friends, blaring Highway to Hell, and impaling Grouper on spear shafts.
If my previous science teacher could describe me, besides using "smart ass," "pain in the ass," and "worth the money to have him whacked"... she'd also say I'm pessimistic. Seriously, she had us read an article on students cheating, and a question asked "if a student had the option to cheat, would he or she take it?" I wrote "yes" (meaning "you bet your pink ass!"), and she wrote "how pessimistic!"
But I am a cynical person. No, really. I've been in this world long enough to know that if given a chance, the average schmuck will cheat, or stab someone else in the back, for a percentage.
I have aspirations to join the Marines.
I love my dog, Cobra, who's a Doberman Pinscher. My mother wanted to name him Spoodles. After seeing his fangs, she agreed Cobra would be more appropriate. thumb|right|120px| Good ol' Cobra looks a lot like this... except meaner.
My favorite president is Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Who knows? If it weren't for him, I might be in a bread line.
Though I'm not really political, I can really get into a good arguement regarding the subject. As to the 2008 US presidential election, I think all of the canidates are worthless. McCain is too old, Obama is too young, and Clinton is too full of herself. Look at McCain: one good kick would do him in. I find Clinton very annoying. Obama would be my choice, if I had to choose.
Hell, I wish we could have another Kennedy. I would much rather live in the 1950s. Life just seemed better back then.
I was never really into the Iraq war. After 9/11, we needed to get revenge, and we went over and beat the shit outta the Taliban in Afganistan. Fine. Then, we went to Iraq and beat the shit outta Saddam. Fine. Then, we stayed. Hmm..... oh well.
Well, that's about it. There's me in a nutshell. What can I say, I'm a lunatic... and bored. :D