From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Search user languages|
|Welcome, Willkommen , 歡迎 , Bienvenue !.|
I'm a student of the University of Freiburg!
What I do
I want to contribute to the Encyclopedia by translating german texts into the english language. It is important to me that the message of the original text is conveyed in the process of translation.
- This is a brief, clearly written article on "Ten Simple Rules for Editing Wikipedia".
- The Five Pillars of Editing (also mentioned in the article above).
- This is a tool by MZMcBride that counts the number of people who watch a particular page. (Found at Wikipedia:Centijimbos via User:X!)
- This is a wonderfully long list of common errors in English (and how to avoid them).
- Welcome to the Grammar Slammer!
- Here's a guide to Grammar and Style.
- This is a list of Frequently Asked Questions on grammar from the University of Northern Iowa.
Cleaning up and editing