Amplitude Research, Inc. is a full-service survey company and online market research firm based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Amplitude Research, Inc., is a full-service mail and online survey company founded in 2002 that provides study design, questionnaire writing, data collection, and data analysis for all types of customer, employee, and market research surveys. Amplitude’s client experience includes survey projects for Fortune 500 companies, hedge funds, ETFs, ad agencies, technology companies, hotel chains, banks, credit unions, privately held companies, public universities, private colleges, member organizations, and other research companies. Its client list includes Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Rydex | SGI, Affinia Hotels, PriceRunner, Plante & Moran, Achieve Global, VanDyke Software, and Crowley Liner Services.
Amplitude’s proprietary Panelspeak® Survey Panel was launched in early 2002 and provides consumer, b2b and IT sample for Amplitude’s web survey projects.
Amplitude Research® is frequently cited by the media for its administration of online market research surveys in the areas of technology and financial services including such topics as enterprise security, IT budgets, outsourcing , security audits , cell phone usage, text messaging, financial advisor asset allocations, and trust in financial advisors.
- Amplitude Research® client list
- Companies open wallets for secure data. Computerworld (5/22/2007)
- Amplitude Research Administers New Advisor Confidence Index. BNET (2/29/2005)
- What keeps network administrators up at night. Help Net Security (5/15/2009)
- Down To Business: The Tech Economy Data Tells Us Only So Much. InformationWeek, Global (10/3/2009)
- Outsourcing Requires Virtualization, Self-Recognition, Says Discovery CIO. eWeek.com (11/11/2009)
- Security Audits Worthwhile But Infrequent: Survey. InternetNews.com (9/30/2009)
- Is that Your Backpack Ringing?. baystateparent (8/1/2006)
- Mobile Phone Users: It's All About Text Appeal. InternetNews.com (7/3/2008)
- Financial Advisors View Traditional Asset Allocation Strategies as Inadequate, According to New Rydex|SGI Alternative Investments Survey. Marketwire (1/28/2010)
- CPAs, CFPs Most Trusted Financial Advisors . Financial Advisor Magazine (1/4/2006)