User:MisterRichValentine/Bear & The Gang
Bear and the Gang is an advertising campaign for The Boston Bruins created by Arnold Worldwide and the Boston Bruins. It consists of several episodes that are approximately 60 seconds each. Each episode is centered around the activities of the Bear character from other 'Bruins Hockey Rules' commercials (not to be confused with Blades, the Bruins official mascot), and is in the form of 1980's television sitcoms.
On March 26, 2012 The Boston Bruins offered exclusive access to the first episode of Bear and the Gang to users of the Bruins official mobile app. That same day, The Bruins posted the introduction to the 'series' on their website.
Cast members of the series include (in order of appearance in the opening credits) :
- 'The Bear'
- Brad Marchand
- Jack Edwards
- Rene Rancourt
- Tyler Seguin
- Shawn Thornton
- Andrew Ference
- Tuukka Rask
- Dennis Seidenberg
- Zdeno Chara
- Adam McQuaid
- David Krejci
- Patrice Bergeron
- Johnny Boychuk
- Cam Neely
- Claude Julien as "coach"
- "2011 Stanley Cup Champions Boston Bruins Launch "The Bear and the Gang" Series". Market Watch. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- Inside Track. "The Scoop: The Bruins Bear has his own sitcom!". The Boston Herald. Herald Media. Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- Bruno, Amanda. "Boston Bruins launch new official mobile app featuring "The Bear and the Gang" series". Mass Live. MassLive LLC. Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- "Bruins Star In ’80s-Style Sitcom Opener ‘The Bear & The Gang’". CBS Boston. CBS Radio Inc. Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- "Boston Bruins - The Bear & The Gang | Opening Credits (HD)". YouTube, LLC. Retrieved 30 March 2012.