|Headquarters||Boston, Massachusetts (HQ)|
Number of locations
|10 offices in 9 countries|
|Pam Hamlin (Global CEO)
Jim Elliott (Global Chief Creative Officer)
Peter Grossman (President, ArnoldNY)
Lisa Unsworth (Chief Marketing Officer)
Ed Castillo (Chief Strategy Officer)
Scott Feyler (Chief Financial Officer)
Number of employees
Arnold Worldwide is an advertising agency headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The agency is part of Havas, a global advertising holding company based in France. Some of Arnold’s clients include Progressive Insurance, Jack Daniel’s, CenturyLink, New Balance, Titleist, Ocean Spray, Carnival Cruise Lines and The Hershey Company.
Arnold Rosoff founded the company in 1946. Upon retirement in 1986, Rosoff sold the agency to his employees. Ed Eskandarian, a former partial-owner of the Boston Red Sox, acquired the agency in 1990 and grew Arnold "through about a dozen acquisitions". Eskandarian sold the agency to Snyder Communications in 1995, and Havas acquired Snyder Communications and Arnold in 2000. Eskandarian retired at the end of 2010.
In 2005, Advertising Age ranked Arnold as the 19th largest American agency with revenues of $114m. A year later, Advertising Age listed Arnold Worldwide as the 28th largest American agency with revenues of just under $90m. According to Adweek, Arnold Worldwide's revenue in 2009 was estimated at $235m.
After struggling to gain accounts earlier in the year, Arnold Worldwide won the Panasonic account at the end of 2009. The agency hired Andrew Benett as CEO in February 2010 and had won eighteen new client accounts by the end of the year, earning them the “2010 Comeback Agency of the Year” title from Ad Age. In 2011, Ad Age chose Arnold as one of 10 agencies to be included on its annual Agency A-List. The Delaney Report, an industry newsletter, declared Arnold Worldwide "Best Ad Agency in the Nation" for the third quarter of 2010 as a result of their "strong new business track record."
In 2010, the agency formed Arnold KLP, which was the result of a merger between Arnold London and Euro RSCG KLP.
In December 2013, Pam Hamlin was named Global President of Arnold Worldwide, after having served as President of Arnold’s Boston office since 2006.
- Hofherr, Justine.  Boston.com, February 16, 2016.
- "Havas Business Unit". Havas.com.
- Penteado, Claudia and Laurel Wentz. Brazil Drawing in Ad Agencies from Around the Globe Ad Age, December 6, 2010.
- Chesto, Jon.  Boston Globe, February 2, 2016.
- Healy, Beth. Minority Owner Selling Stake in Red Sox The Boston Globe,May 27, 2009.
- Warner, Judy (March 30, 1998). "Arnold, Snyder Do The Deal". AdWeek.
- Gianatasio, David. Ex-Ad Exec Arnold Rosoff Dies Adweek, November 20, 2009.
- Ad Age Staff. 2006 Agency Report Ad Age
- Ad Age Staff. [agencyprofilesyearbook07 s.qxp 2007 Agency Report] Ad Age.
- Diaz, Johnny. Advertising Itself The Boston Globe, November 24, 2010.
- Gianatasio, David and O’Leary, Noreen. Panasonic Selects Arnold Adweek, December 29, 2009.
- Parekh, Rupal. Arnold Names Euro's Benett as First Global CEO Advertising Age, February 17, 2010.
- Parekh, Rupal. Arnold is Ad Age's 2010 Comeback Agency of the Year Advertising Age, January 24, 2010.
- Cassidy, Anne. Arnold Ties with Euro RSCG KLP to Boost 'Micro-Network' Brand Republic, September 30, 2010.
- Bruell, Alexandra.  Advertising Age, December 18, 2013.