I am a student majoring in psychology at York College, CUNY. However I have also studied at another university as well, The City College of New York I will be graduating in the year 2013, hopefully with a BA in Psychology, which leads me to my purpose of being on Wikipedia.
I became a wikipedian for my Industrial/Organizational Psychology class, in which my peers and I were asked to become Wikipedia editors by professor Dr. Ashton So far I am still learning how Wikipedia works and will soon start to edit pages. I am currently learning how to edit my own userpage and I am
looking forward to this "Wiki-perience".
From this class there are a few things I expect to learn :
- The importance of I/O psychology
- How I/O Psychology will have an impact on my future from the day I apply to my first job until the day I announce my retirement. 
- Methods in which to apply my learning of psychology to the real world
- If I/O psychology can be applied with any other fields of psychology successfully.
So far this is what I have experienced in this class:
- How I/O psychology began and developed
- How I/O psychology played a part in both world wars
- How I/O psychology can be used to keep workers satisfied with their work enviornment
- Confussion and frustration from both my peers and professor