THIS IS A TEST PAGE. INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
|Categories||Fashion and Lifestyle Magazine|
|Company||One Nine Seven Four, LTD|
available in other countries
Schön! Magazine is an English language fashion magazine, launched in June 2009, and currently based in London, England. It is a bi-monthly publication and is available in print, as well as online and for download on the magazine's website. The title in German means "beautiful."
According to its website, it's goal is "showcasing a dynamic and diverse array of ideas and talent" in art and fashion. In a recent survey conducted by the magazine, its readership is 54% male, 46% female, and 45% are over the age of 30. 42% earn more than £50,000 ($77,231 USD) a year. It has 23,000 copies in distribution to 43 countries, and has recently arrived in China.
The Schön! UK office is located at 58-60 Berners Street, London W1T 3NQ.
About the Magazine
Schön! began as an online magazine intended to showcase the work of the online creative community Nineteen74.com, a 2009 Official Webby Honoree. It reflected the community's global scale by featuring articles, photos and work from each of the continents from which members of the community hailed. In the first few issues, features and articles were organized in terms of their continent of origin, but as the online community grew, so did the scope of the magazine. More recently, the magazine has dropped such formatting.
Though it is a relatively new publication, it has featured quite a few big-name models such as Andrej Pejic, Tony Ward, and Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio.    Celebrities such as Kathy Griffin and Ivana Baquero have appeared in recent issues. 
Schön! 1: Enlighten Your Senses, cover art - "Geometric Homicide" by Robert G. Bartholot
Schön! 2: Be Intoxicated, cover art - "Solweig" by Cyril Lagel
Schön! 3: Get Hypnotized, cover art - "Me" by Bruna Rotunno
Schön! 4: Be Thrilled, cover art - "The Six Continents" by Dimitris Theocharis
Schön! 5: Rock Your World, cover art - "Alessandra the Great" by Jannis Tsipoulanis
Schön! 6: Taste It, cover art - "Blink" by Dimitris Theocharis
Schön! 7: Get Addicted, cover art - "Loren" by Jannis Tsipoulanis
Schön! 8: Just a Dream?, cover art - "Wunderkinder" by Jannis Tsipoulanis
Schön! 9: Tony Ward, cover art - "Tony Ward" by Dimitris Theocharis
Schön! 10: More Future Please!, cover art - "Mrs. Indiana Jones" by Jannis Tsipoulanis
Schön! 11: Sparkle!, cover art - "Lightness of Being" by Chris Levine
Schön! 12: Let the Sun Shine, cover art - "Miami Bitch" by Dimitris Theocharis
Schön! 13: Lucky Thirteen, dual covers - "Flesh, Flags and Fatigues" by Tiziano Magni and "My Name is Neff - Garret Neff" by Phillip Mueller
Schön! 14: Strike!, dual covers - "Allure" by Christos Karantzolas and "Undercover" by Matthew Lyn
- About Schön, retrieved Oct. 5, 2011, http://schonmagazine.com/category/schon/about
- Schön Magazine, retrieved Oct. 5th, 2011, http://schonmagazine.com/category/contact-2/advertising
- Webby Honorees, accessed Oct. 3, 2011, http://www.webbyawards.com/webbys/current_honorees.php?media_id=96&category_id=61&season=13
- Andrej Pejic by Christos Karantzolas for Schön!, accessed Oct. 3, 2011, http://thefashionisto.com/andrej-pejic-by-christos-karantzolas-for-schon/
- Cover Boy, accessed Oct. 3, 2011, http://www.ohlalamag.com/en/2010/11/cover-boy-tony-ward-for-schon-magazine-by-dimitris-theocharis.html
- Schön! Magazine 5, accessed Oct. 3, 2011, http://www.behance.net/nineteen74/frame/474730
- Kathy Griffin for Schön! Magazine, accessed Oct. 5, 2011, http://www.tomandlorenzo.com/2011/08/kathy-griffin-for-schon-magazine.html