|— Wikipedian ♂ —|
|Name||Siôn le Roux|
27 January 1990|
|Education and employment|
|High school||Windhoek International School|
|University||Polytechnic of Namibia|
|Hobbies, favourites and beliefs|
Hi, I'm Siôn le Roux, also known online as sinisterstuf, I like Linux, programming, music and extreme sports. I like to advocate and contribute to free software. I also learn a lot from Wikipedia and like to give back by improving articles when I get the opportunity. E-Mail Me or leave a message on my talk page if you'd like to get in contact!
Me On Wikipedia
I've had a Wikipedia account for a long time but
I've never had the courage to create an article from scratch, please see if you can help me with my drafts to get them to a state where they can go live. I recently added the Windhoek International School article to the encyclopaedia. Most of the changes I make to articles are only spelling, grammar or technical things because most of the articles I read are written by people who seem far more knowledgeable on the topic than I am.
What I'm Working On
If you have time to add content or check my grammar or help copy-edit these articles, it would be very much appreciated!
On the main site
- User:Sinisterstuf/BRAINS ← Sandboxed WIP: BRAINS, the Hungarian band, translating from the Hungarian Wikipedia (new page)
I've just started translating articles to Afrikaans, see my userpage on the Afrikaans Wikipedia for more information.
- Geocoding (adding geographic coordinates to) the 200+ Namibia-related articles with missing coordinate data
- if you know the location of any of the places on the list please let me know where they are, or add the coordinates yourself
- use this template code to add geographic coordinates to an article
- there instructions on how to find the coordinates of a place
- this is a really useful tool for finding coordinates: GeoLocator
- feel free to ask me if you need help!
You can also have a look at my contributions to Wikipedia.