I use the names Takuy, Tako (sometimes tako1337) and Super Saiyan X around the internet. A lot of the people using the first three names aren't me, however.
WHAT DO I EDIT?
- going through Category:Comics articles needing issue citations adding citations and information to articles that are listed as such.
- Contributing to The New 52/Publications & related articles
- new 52 watchlist - currently only articles for titles, will expand with other stuff.
- Creating articles for books that do not have one, or expanding articles for new books:
- The Movement (comics) -> DONE!
- Threshold (DC Comics) -> DONE???
- Superman Unchained -> Needs plot
- Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors
- Trinity of Sin: Pandora (Or a shared one for Pandora and her book...?)
- Talon (comic book)
- Justice League 3000 -> fairly new article, only pub history for now
- Superman/Wonder Woman
I disagree with a lot of Wikipedia's policy and guidelines, unfortunately there's nothing I can do to fix that. Everything is too political, everything is a debate. It takes too much effort to improve Wikipedia without being hassled by another editor about something being undue weight. Editors forget that Wikipedia isn't just an Encyclopedia, it's something that anyone can edit - and therefore policy and guidelines are dumb. You cannot invite the entire Internet to contribute and then argue about the content. Every piece of knowledge - trivial or not - has a place in an Encyclopedia. "the sum of all human knowledge" my ass.