User talk:Antique Rose
Feedback is more than welcome
- Thanks for the heads up! Antique Rose — Drop me a line 21:31, 28 April 2015 (UTC)
Hello Antique Rose; Please, what is the reason for deleting the 2 PBS external link videos?
Per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:External_links, which is subjective, they are allowed, they provide photos and videos not available in the article, and expand the info in the article, and seem consistent with other external links? Thank you,--Jcardazzi (talk) 13:50, 27 June 2015 (UTC)jcardazzi
- I do not see how a video preview and a short paragraph of text expand the info of the article. In addition, there is an offer to buy the DVD. Looks more like a commercial link to me. Best regards, Antique Rose — Drop me a line 20:47, 27 June 2015 (UTC)
NOVA has 2 Free Videos: (a viewer may have to wait several seconds to see the play arrow appear) showing animation and video descriptions of the construction and operation of the Colosseum
1. Colosseum Building Blocks: a 2 minute video describing the technique of using repeating arches in the exterior and interior, perpendicularly to build the Colosseum.
2. Colosseum: Roman Death Trap( I dislike the name myself) is a 53 minute video describing the building and operation of the Colosseum. There is a buy DVD link option, provided with most public television programs, the purchase is non-profit, a person can watch the video for free, without buying the DVD.
I found the 2 videos are contained in this 1 website: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/search/results/page/1/include-education/only/include-all/Y/include-teachers/N?q=colosseum&x=7&y=12
Wrong notice sent by the user
- It was not at all false, as has been explained to you on your talk page. A discussion between two users doesn't mean consensus. Please, do not resume your edit war, or you will face being blocked. Antique Rose — Drop me a line 20:18, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:58, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
Enough with your rollbacks on my former IP user talk page
Hi Antique Rose,
This is your third misguided revert with no summary explaining the reason on my former IP user talk page, as shown on the history below. Please leave this page alone now, as this can be considered abuse of the rollback feature (re-read Wikipedia:Rollback#When to use rollback: “Use of standard rollback for any other purpose (...) is likely to be considered misuse of the tool”). My edits are legitimate as per WP:OWNTALK (specifically: acknowledge warning/cleanup).
2016-07-19T18:55:40 Antique Rose m . . (2,786 bytes) (+802) . . (Reverted edits by VonBlinkendenzwoelf (talk) to last version by Antique Rose) 2016-07-17T18:17:35 VonBlinkendenzwoelf m . . (1,984 bytes) (-802) . . (Undid revision 730146887 by Antique Rose (talk) cleanup once again. Antique Rose please stop reverting, this is likely to start a dispute. Thanks.) 2016-07-17T01:35:37 Antique Rose m . . (2,786 bytes) (+802) . . (Reverted edits by 126.96.36.199 (talk) to last version by Antique Rose) 2016-07-15T15:47:30 188.8.131.52 . . (1,984 bytes) (-802) . . (Undid revision 729892990 by Antique Rose (talk): cleanup. This is a shared IP, I have since then opened an account. Thanks for not reverting again.) 2016-07-15T08:42:46 Antique Rose m . . (2,786 bytes) (+802) . . (Reverted edits by VonBlinkendenzwoelf (talk) to last version by FoCuSandLeArN)
For now I am going to undo your changes one last time. Any further action on your part is likely to take the dispute to WP:ANI. We all have better to do, so thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
- How do I know that it's your talk page? Antique Rose — Drop me a line 21:31, 19 July 2016 (UTC)
- There, singled out for you:
- 2016-07-17T01:35:37 Antique Rose m . . (2,786 bytes) (+802) . . (Reverted edits by 184.108.40.206 (talk) to last version by Antique Rose)
- 2016-07-15T15:47:30 220.127.116.11 . . (1,984 bytes) (-802) . . (Undid revision 729892990 by Antique Rose (talk): cleanup. This is a shared IP, I have since then opened an account. Thanks for not reverting again.)
- Same IP. Is that enough? If not you can check history, there is enough evidence there. If that's still not enough, I can drop you a line from that IP tomorrow.
- Cheers, VonBlinkendenzwoelf (talk) 21:39, 19 July 2016 (UTC)
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- You don't say? Antique Rose — Drop me a line 20:04, 30 December 2016 (UTC)
- I'm afraid not. Antique Rose — Drop me a line 03:06, 9 February 2017 (UTC)
User:Fangusu attacking Tights
I noticed you had reverted vandalism on Tights in the past citing that it was User:Fangusu. I wanted you to know that it appears to be happening again. One of the IPs also left you a taunting message on your talk - I reverted it. If I was out of line for reverting stuff on your talk page, my apologies. Let me know and I won't do it again.
- Thank you for removing the IPs trolling! Antique Rose — Drop me a line 19:19, 22 February 2017 (UTC)