Have a look at this archive I created especially for the series of bullying heavy handed messages from a certain admin. Have a look and if you agree this admin was acting unreasonably tell him. Maybe he'll be removed! PS notice his rude responses to my polite attempts to reason with him.
Adventures with a pigheaded Admin!
Come join me in my mission to de-Americanise wikipedia or should I say wikipaedia. Help end the American cultural hegemony that now affects every aspect of life. AntonioBu 07:49, 29 June 2006 (UTC)
- Clearly you are too arrogant and self-righteous that you have no interest in debating your point of view by your actions of quickly removing any critisms of your stand. You're right and all those ignorant Americans should stop using the English language all together. I fully expect this to be deleted in about 5 minutes. Broaden your horizons and get over it.Wjousts 12:24, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
- You arrogance is truly staggering. Let me put this in simple terms like you so condescendingly did on my talk page. Just because people use American spellings in articles doesn't make it wrong. Stop getting you knickers in a twist just because people have the cheek to not do things exactly the way you'd like them to. It's not better or worse, it's just different. Maybe you should try understanding other people's POV instead of declaring war on them. Wjousts 01:33, 15 July 2006 (UTC)
- You truly are an angry little man. Aren't you? You are unable to justify or defend your position and would rather try and insult people instead so I won't waste my time with you any more. Wjousts 01:52, 15 July 2006 (UTC)
- I believe I have a more reasonable proposal on my user page. May I also add that Wikipedia was started in Florida? If it were founded in Manchester or the like, you might have a case goin' for ya. -- R'son-W (speak to me/breathe) 09:46, 29 July 2006 (UTC)
The point is they are or may be used by terrorists/militants and that was why they were bombed and not for some ulterior purpose. Xtra 10:25, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
- besides your comments were a personal attack and had nothing to do with editting any articles I have nothing to be ashamed of. The people who should be ashamed are those who believe you should just let terrorist run wild just because innocent people will be caught in the cross-fire if you act. I feel sorry for those trapped, but if they want to blame someone they should blame the Hezbollah terrorists. Xtra 12:31, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
You have my full support on de-Americanising Wikip(a)edia. L1v3rp00l 21:11, 27 September 2006 (UTC)
Your comments have nothing to do with the issue at hand and do not assist the debate. Personal comments like the ones you make are unnacceptable. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I should not have to put up with harrassment from you because you dissagree with me. Xtra 04:45, 15 July 2006 (UTC)
This is an American website, wanker. We colonists kicked your arses, perfected your language, and now we are the world's only superpower. We could flatten your puny little island in an instant.
How cute. You come to an American website and want to 'de-Americanize' it, which sounds like a George Bush word if I've ever heard one. Seems you two have a lot in common when it comes to your world views. That being said, good luck with your... um.... 'mission.' If you really hate our culture (which gives you almost all of your entertainment, modern technology, health care, etc), why do you keep hanging out on our online encyclopedia? I think you're either a teenager going thru your rebellious stage, or a very self-righteous adult who never grew up. If it's the former, that will pass. Hell, even I was there for a couple years. If it's the later, then I really feel sorry for you. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 09:31, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
Just making very very certain you know the policy
Please refrain from undoing other people's edits repeatedly. If you continue, you may be blocked from editing Wikipedia under the three-revert rule, which states that nobody may revert a single page more than three times in 24 hours. (Note: this also means editing the page to reinsert an old edit. If the effect of your actions is to revert back, it qualifies as a revert.) Thank you. Weregerbil 12:18, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
Do not edit my talk page unless you have a genuine issue relating to wikipedia to talk about. Also do not revert my talkpage again. Xtra 10:00, 15 July 2006 (UTC)
To avoid needlessly replicating discussion across many talk pages, I'll post it here once.
The fact that the High Court is the highest in the Australian court hierarchy is useful and relevant information, which provides context to the articles on the judges. It's particularly important for those unfamiliar with the Australian court system. Further, the fact that article A includes something that article B does not is not a good reason to remove it from A, but rather a good reason to add it to B. --bainer (talk) 13:01, 15 July 2006 (UTC)
I could tell you but then I'd have to nibble you to death during the next full moon. Weregerbil 13:09, 15 July 2006 (UTC)
Hi! Good job
Hi, Antonio. I agree with you that quite a few administrators on here are quite pig headed and power mad. They all seem to be little people who must be really bullied in real life. I support you totally in that regard that some of these administrators have no decency or manners or civility when dealing with other people. They are all a case of little idiotic men having gone power mad. They are really stuffed up shitheads. They need to chill more and be more accomodating and be less serious sometimes. Maybe there should be a joke series on such little pighead administrators like the one on lawyers. Their big brother act sometimes get a little too far. Those retards should learn some good sense and diplomacy. You did a good job of exposing those stupid losers and their nonsense and frustrated rants. Cheers. This was just a message supporting you on that issue. No need to reply. 220.127.116.11 22:33, 22 July 2006 (UTC)
You refer in an edit summary to a talk page discussion - I don't see one that matches the edit you made - you are making comments about the word compatriot but you are editing out statements made by a Ms Bailey (whoever she might be) - I don't see the connection. I don't disagree with your edit but ...--Golden Wattle talk 22:24, 6 September 2006 (UTC)
- Please don't say inappropriate things, even on talk pages - as you put it yourself leave others to discredit her. Note wikipedia is not a soap box and we do have policies on biographies of living people. Thanks--Golden Wattle talk 22:30, 6 September 2006 (UTC)
- Notwithstanding that you reverted your latest comment on my talk page, you may wish to note that you don't have to be an admin to refactor talk page comments.--Golden Wattle talk 22:46, 6 September 2006 (UTC)
Image:Ptosis.jpg listed for deletion
An image or media file that you uploaded or altered, Image:Ptosis.jpg, has been listed at Wikipedia:Images and media for deletion. Please look there to see why this is (you may have to search for the title of the image to find its entry), if you are interested in it not being deleted. Thank you. Fred-Chess 18:31, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
Image copyright problem with Image:Mjapproves92.jpg
Thanks for uploading Image:Mjapproves92.jpg. The image has been identified as not specifying the copyright status of the image, which is required by Wikipedia's policy on images. If you don't indicate the copyright status of the image on the image's description page, using an appropriate copyright tag, it may be deleted some time in the next seven days. If you have uploaded other images, please verify that you have provided copyright information for them as well.
For more information on using images, see the following pages:
This is an automated notice by STBotI. For assistance on the image use policy, see Wikipedia:Media copyright questions. NOTE: once you correct this, please remove the tag from the image's page. STBotI (talk) 10:43, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions to Wikipedia, at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Lolicon, did not appear to be constructive and has been removed. Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and read the welcome page to learn more about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. Thank you. --Farix (Talk) 11:36, 13 September 2008 (UTC)