- 1 A barnstar
- 2 Monte Bianco
- 3 A barnstar for you!
- 4 Thank you
- 5 A Barnstar for You!
- 6 William Faith article reverts
- 7 Evelin Ilves
- 8 Dragonfly Productions
- 9 A barnstar for you!
- 10 That Edit
- 11 Here is a Halo-halo for you!
- 12 Thomas Hardy
- 13 Spooky Nights
- 14 Miracle on the Han
- 15 sorry
- 16 Nachricht
- 17 Talkback
- 18 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 19 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- Every user can award somebody of whom he thinks is doing good work with a WP:Barnstar. It's easy to do: go to preferences > Misc > User Pages, and you'll see an extra button called wp:wikilove:wikilove, which enables you to add an barnstar. p.s. would you just sign one time (at the end of your post) please? --Avoided (talk) 13:19, 28 February 2013 (UTC)
Please help my article to remove orphan tag - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ningombam_Bupenda_Meitei by Yobot .
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (March 2013)|
Whilst you are correct about advising against copy and paste moves, the renaming itself would be disputed, so a housekeeping move would not be the course of action to repair the situation, so I reverted to the original redirect. A a copy and paste page in the history is of a minor concern. Best --Tikiwont (talk) 14:02, 18 February 2013 (UTC)
- It was the IP 220.127.116.11 who intended such a ridiculous move. I wasn't sure if pure reverting would be enough, because the IP pasted the whole Mont Blanc page. I wanted to suggest hiding the revision from history, because I'm used to stricter regulations since I'm from the German Wikipedia. --Avoided (talk) 14:05, 18 February 2013 (UTC)
- I sensed that much beyond the tag but since the move was reverted there is neither a need to remove the obstacle nor remains something to be attributed nor would i see a copy and paste from another wikipedia article as qualifying for revision deletion which we use here for copyright violations only. Thanks for spotting an the quick revert anyways.--Tikiwont (talk) 14:20, 18 February 2013 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|For your efforts against vandalism - you beat me thrice today! hmssolent\Let's convene My patrols 15:23, 19 February 2013 (UTC)|
Donizo (talk) 18:56, 19 February 2013 (UTC)Thank you Avoided . Help me out in removing this tag on the top of my article.Donizo (talk) 18:56, 19 February 2013 (UTC) Donizo (talk) 18:57, 19 February 2013 (UTC) still in google search, the two pages are still found,when will the admin remove from google search and keep the article onlyDonizo (talk) 18:57, 19 February 2013 (UTC) Donizo (talk) 19:02, 19 February 2013 (UTC)Hey, I found its deleted by Secret? I guess Secret is the admin.I gotten this finally - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Donizo/BupendaDonizo (talk) 19:02, 19 February 2013 (UTC)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- 1. Wikipedia admins have nothing to do with Goggle. It should disappear automatically after a short while, since the page doesn't exist no longer. 2. You can remove the tag by yourself if you think you have sourced it properly, anyway, I recommend to discuss it with the user who added the tag, who is User:CoJaBo. You can find all editors in the page history. --Avoided (talk) 15:31, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
Donizo (talk) 06:10, 21 February 2013 (UTC)Thanks.If u cud remove the tag,it wud be good.I would like u to help me in improving my other articles which are forthcoming too.Donizo (talk) 06:10, 21 February 2013 (UTC)
Donizo (talk) 08:04, 23 February 2013 (UTC) I have removed the tag of ref. by myself after waiting for a long time from Cojabo ,i sent a message to cojabo also but no reply.So, I followed your advice to remove it myself.Donizo (talk) 08:04, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
- Mhmm. Okay. One thing: you bothered about two google hits of Bupenda. Maybe it's still there, because we have forgotten to delete the talk page (User talk:Donizo/Bupenda). I requested it to be deleted.--Avoided (talk) 08:19, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
Donizo (talk) 14:07, 23 February 2013 (UTC)Thank you.Avoided . I want to know and help working in more articles and in editing too. Help me out. Why don't I get your message in my talk user page? I have to come and see here to know your reply. Why can't your reply here be messaged to me which used to be done earlier ?Donizo (talk) 14:07, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
Avoided , how are you ? I have caught up with one problem of orphan. In my article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ningombam_Bupenda_Meitei , where there was no problem for a long time, Yobot put orphan tag.
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2013)|
A Barnstar for You!
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|Thank you for your work on the anti-vandal beat today. Name Omitted (talk) 15:48, 20 February 2013 (UTC)|
William Faith article reverts
Please do not revert my edits to the William Faith article. The edits are all factual.
I'm an old friend of William Coulter (since 1990), therefore I have first hand knowledge of his past, including his family and date of birth.
So please stop the reverts.
- That all may be right. But such significant changes have to be based on published reliable sources. Everybody can tell he knows someone personally. --Avoided (talk) 16:33, 22 February 2013 (UTC)
Re dragonfly productions
YOU seem to think highlighting fraudulent, possibly criminal activity is "not constructive"?
My edit of their page was entirely referenced with official government records - yet you took that down in support of what are clearly false and fraudulent claims made by Dragonfly Productions.
Interesting that Wikipedia supports convicted criminals (see Southall's own article about himself - he has a record) trying to deceive the public over those citing lawful public records!!! 18.104.22.168 (talk) 13:11, 1 March 2013 (UTC)
Ha! And that bothers you more than ACCURACY?
A barnstar for you!
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|I think you deserve one more for your efforts with Huggle. I often see you there, and you often beat me to reverting. Keep up the good work! :) Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad 16:28, 4 March 2013 (UTC)|
Here is a Halo-halo for you!
|For reverting vandalism on the Japanese occupation of the Philippines I present to you this Filipino dessert dish. May it fuel you in your future anti-vandalism efforts. RightCowLeftCoast (talk) 17:05, 9 March 2013 (UTC)|
Hello, Just to let you know that I have changed the Hardy birth location to Higher Bockhampton. There is no such place as "Upper Bockhampton", or even "Upper Higher Bockhampton". I am a resident of Dorset and the area is marked on OS maps as per my change. Many thanks for reverting the vandalism. Regards, David J Johnson (talk) 19:56, 11 March 2013 (UTC)
Just letting you know that I reverted your revert to even further back since you accidentally reverted the vandalized page to another vandalized version. Thats what happens with all this vandalism nowadays. Anyway, keep up the good work! Sitethief~talk to me~ 13:47, 21 March 2013 (UTC)
Miracle on the Han
I am unsure as to why you rejected two hours of my editing on "Miracle on the Han" within seconds of me finalizing the changes. The article was clearly marked as resembling an opinion essay, and I moved sections for greater coherence, removed the purple prose, and corrected grammatical errors. If this is a matter of writing anonymously I can remedy this, but otherwise I would like a reason for this. Thank you. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 14:03, 21 March 2013 (UTC)
- Happened mistakenly. Never mind. Has been corrected. All your edits are in place. You are also allowed to restore your edits by yourself if someone reverted them. --Avoided (talk) 14:10, 21 March 2013 (UTC)
Thanks so much and best wishes from Korea.
sorry about the pie thing but I think that you should change the word unseeable to something else because it sounds a little weird — Preceding unsigned comment added by I eat fried chicken (talk • contribs) 15:29, 23 March 2013 (UTC)
- Darnicht für. Du hast es verdient. Bitte stell doch mein Glückwunsch wieder ein. Es ist deine Disk und es ist ein Unding, dass man sich nun alles herausnehmen kann, weil ich mich gegen Unrecht gestellt hatte. Nach der selben Logik sollten auch Artikel oder Vandalismus reverts von mir gelöscht werden, sollte ich sie denn unter einem Proxy oder Sockenpuppenaccount tätigen. Als ob alles automatisch Böse ist, wenn's denn von einem Proxy oder Sockenpuppenaccount kommt. Verkehrte Logik einfach. Gruß, --Avoided (talk) 13:06, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:47, 24 November 2015 (UTC)