I am mentally ill. I have OCD, social anxiety, a tendency to poor train of thought, a speech impediment (which I have gotten over in recent years), mild autism, and a general mental disturbance - in these most are OCD centric as my case is spread out during the entire day in low-grade form that suppresses - it is over human conflict and intrusions will include negative memories of being assaulted which cause emotion like anger. Which leaves me mostly unable to do regular work (just out of high school, failed anyway) - so I spend a lot of time on Wikimedia/Internet/Computer, I intend to edit to make up for sloth. I tend to be bad with people. Indeed, the OCD with it's emotions and strains has affected my edits significantly, I apologize. Leave new messages at the bottom, I reply on whichever user talk page to keep discussion threads together. There is another 1,200 or so edits under two dynamic IP addresses since December 21, 2007. My humor subpage my be of interest-User:Clark89/Humor.
- A category everyone should see-Category:Cognitive biases
- "I still can't believe how uneducated some people are." -anonymous
- "Maybe God will come and get rid of all the idiots." -anonymous
- "Moral decisions are best made while one's face is over a pot of boiling water, one's hands are in ice, and one's back is covered in cold flowing water." -Clark89
- "Death solves all problems, no man, no problem." -Stalin
- "... the sheer wickedness, the sheer wickedness, that exists, in the world today." -Christian radio KARR
- I am familiar with oppression and how hate works.
What I do on Wikipedia
- I revert vandalism-I consider myself an appropriate one to deal with much of the really vile vandalism, patrol new pages, and engage in similar types of maintenance. What article editing I do is always small edits and typo edits. I am a member of Wikiproject Washington and Wikiproject Terrorism.
- 1 Unnoticed vandalism
- 2 Ad for NSC in Sharif University?
- 3 Odd vandalism
- 4 Thanks for the clarification
- 5 188.8.131.52
- 6 Modest Mouse
Id overpower superego
- 8 Thanks!
- 9 Sock
- 10 Which magic words, do you know?
- 11 Vandalism Accusation
- 12 H
- 13 WikiProject Terrorism - Welcome Back!
- 14 ArbCom elections are now open!
I am always reverting vandalism that I come across that the recent changes patrollers missed. Clark89 (talk) 05:25, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
- Watchlist usually. Clark89 (talk) 06:23, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
Ad for NSC in Sharif University?
I noticed you have added "3 paragraphs with people and address following" to the Sharif University page. Isn't that obviously an advertisement? That university has around 7000 students, most of them are in some lab, should we include all their names in the Wikipedia page? Does it make sense to you? --Ebright82 (talk) 23:33, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
- I just copied it as two people wanted it added to Wikipedia. It needs to be shortened and made more encyclopedic apparently. Clark89 (talk) 00:59, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
- Okay, I have removed the extra leaving just the prose. Clark89 (talk) 01:11, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for the clarification
- Yes. You too. Clark89 (talk) 21:34, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
- Then ignore the warning. --Clark89 (talk) 10:54, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- \o/ Wikipedia ... the messed up encyclopedia.... --Clark89 (talk) 21:01, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
Id overpower superego  I am surrounded by it. --Clark89 (talk) 21:07, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
Which magic words, do you know?
At Template talk:Userpage#Hidden version you said that magic words would work. Do you know how this works? I can't find the words that would do this.--Doug.(talk • contribs) 16:08, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
Regarding your message on my talk page made in November '08, I didn't vandalise the article you accused me of vandalising. Hell, as far as I recall, I've never even visited that page, let alone edited it. Methinks someone with the same IP address as me did what you're accusing me of. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 17:38, 6 November 2009 (UTC)
OCD is supressing everything... Some of those IP's I used to use were 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
WikiProject Terrorism - Welcome Back!
Welcome back from Wiki Project Terrorism! I'm Katarighe, a Wikipedian member since 2009. I'm currently the successor of Sherurcij in September because, he has not edited Wikipedia using this account for a considerable amount of time since May 2010. We are trying to renovate the new WP page this fall 2011 and we look forward this month whats next. If you are interested, start the renovation with us and new awards on contributing terrorism are coming soon. The WP terrorism newsletter begins January 2012. See you on October for the updates on WP terrorism. I will send this message next month about the updates. Good Luck.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:59, 24 November 2015 (UTC)