Welcome to the Wikipedia, Col.Kiwi! And thanks for weighing in on the Vaccine article.
Here are some perfunctory tips to hasten your acculturation into the Wikipedia experience:
- Take a look at the Wikipedia Tutorial and The five pillars of Wikipedia.
- When you have time, take a look at Manual of Style, and assume good faith, but keep in mind the unique style you brought to the Wiki!
- Always keep the notion of NPOV in mind, be respectful of others' POV, and remember your unique perspective on the meaning of neutrality is invaluable!
- If you need any help, post your question at the Help Desk.
- Explore, be bold in editing, and, above all else, have fun!
And some odds and ends:
Boilerplate text, Brilliant prose, Cite your sources, Civility, Conflict resolution, How to edit a page, How to write a great article, Pages needing attention, Peer review, Policy Library, Utilities, Verifiability, Village pump, Wikiquette
Hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian!
You can sign your name on any page by typing 4 tildes: ~~~~.
Best of luck, Col.Kiwi, and have fun! Ombudsman 03:26, 2 November 2005 (UTC)
Nice work on this article - I just came to it now. A question: when you added about St John's Wort affecting patches, is it for better or for worse? There's also a question on the talk page, if you'd like to take a look. Cormaggio @ 00:50, 2 December 2005 (UTC)