User talk:Cosmic Cowboy
Welcome to my talk page. I will usually reply here to messages left for me.
Please note: If you are a troll or otherwise disruptive editor, your comments will be deleted.
Spamming of http://spam.healthcare-now.org
This is the only warning you will receive. Your recent insertion of spam, commercial content, and/or links is prohibited under policy. Any further spamming may result in your account and/or your IP address being blocked from editing Wikipedia.
Welcome to Wikipedia. Everyone is welcome to contribute constructively to the encyclopedia. However, please do not add promotional material to articles or other Wikipedia pages. Advertising and using Wikipedia as a "soapbox" is strongly discouraged. Take a look at the welcome page to learn more about Wikipedia. Thank you.
If you have a close connection to some of the people, places or things you have written about on Wikipedia, you may have a conflict of interest. In keeping with Wikipedia's neutral point of view policy, edits where there is a conflict of interest, or where such a conflict might reasonably be inferred from the tone of the edit and the proximity of the editor to the subject, are strongly discouraged. If you have a conflict of interest, you should avoid or exercise great caution when:
- editing or creating articles related to you, your organization, or its competitors, as well as projects and products they are involved with;
- participating in deletion discussions about articles related to your organization or its competitors;
- linking to the Wikipedia article or website of your organization in other articles (see Wikipedia:Spam); and,
- avoid breaching relevant policies and guidelines, especially those pertaining to neutral point of view, verifiability of information, and autobiographies.
For information on how to contribute to Wikipedia when you have conflict of interest, please see our frequently asked questions for businesses. For more details about what, exactly, constitutes a conflict of interest, please see our conflict of interest guidelines. Thank you. --Hu12 (talk) 20:59, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- Hu12, if you had taken the time to look at my user page you would have read the following: "Formerly Prowler08. I got logged out and could not remember or retrieve my password." As for editor Blumuffph11, it is not I. And to the alleged conflict of interest, I neither work for, or are affiliated with, any health care organization. In fact, I don't work in the health care field at all, although it is a passion for me since I have witnessed people suffering horribly because of an inability to afford health care. --Cosmic Cowboy (talk) 21:13, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
Please refrain from undoing other people's edits repeatedly. If you continue, you may be blocked from editing Wikipedia. Note that the three-revert rule prohibits making more than three reversions in a content dispute within a 24 hour period. Additionally, users who perform a large number of reversions in content disputes may be blocked for edit warring, even if they do not technically violate the three-revert rule. Rather than reverting, discuss disputed changes on the talk page. The revision you want is not going to be implemented by edit warring. Thank you.--Hu12 (talk) 21:34, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- This warning appears to apply more to you than me. --Cosmic Cowboy (talk) 21:38, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- Hu12, I suggest YOU review the rules of WP:MEATPUPPET. I only asked this long time editor on health care articles to watch the page. I did not request any specific action. Especially for an admin, you behavior is very questionable and borders on harassment. I'm going offline for an extended period now, so I won't be able to reply any time soon to any future messages. --Cosmic Cowboy (talk) 21:59, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- I'm telling you, asking someone who has never edited the article to review it in that fashion is suspicious. If you want to call my questioning harassment as well, go ahead but I want you to discuss your reasoning at Talk:List of healthcare reform advocacy groups in the United States before you continue. -- Ricky81682 (talk) 09:29, 29 January 2009 (UTC)