- Hello!! I am Cyberpower678. I am an administrator on Wikipedia. Despite that, I'm still your run of the mill user here on Wikipedia.
- I specialize in bot work and tools, but I lurk around RfPP, AfD, AIV, and AN/I, as well as RfA. If you have any questions in those areas, please feel free to ask. :-)
- I also serve as a mailing list moderator and account creator over at the Account Creation Center. If you have any questions regarding an account I created for you, or the process itself, feel free to email the WP:ACC team or me personally.
- At current I have helped to create accounts for 2511 different users and renamed 790 other users.
- Disputes or discussions that appear to have ended or is disputed will be archived.
All the best.—cyberpower
Dead links on user page
In the "My Tools" section, both "restart" links point to pages on Wikitech that do not exist. * Pppery * it has begun... 02:12, 3 December 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you.—CYBERPOWER (Merry Christmas) 14:46, 5 December 2019 (UTC)
Tewiki iabot deployment followup
Hello User:Cyberpower678, Hope you have seen my feedback on telugu wiki. We would like you to change the setup to the one used on enwiki and test once. --Arjunaraoc (talk) 12:06, 3 December 2019 (UTC)
- Will respond there in a moment.—CYBERPOWER (Merry Christmas) 14:46, 5 December 2019 (UTC)
Hey there, I've been thinking if you can please share the code of the d:User:Cyberpower678/ActiveStats you use. Probably it can be a good idea to import it also on it.wikipedia (where I'm also an admin).
I know you're busy, so... take your time. :)
Cheers, --Sannita - not just another it.wiki sysop 16:19, 3 December 2019 (UTC)
- The ActiveStats script should be in the repository for Cyberbot I, which you can find the link to on its userpage here.—CYBERPOWER (Merry Christmas) 14:47, 5 December 2019 (UTC)
Handling refbegin/refend in iabot
Hiya, wanted to follow-up on T177457 since it was marked as done in February but appears to not be deployed? Really looking forward to it. czar 19:12, 3 December 2019 (UTC)
- It should already be doing this. Please give me an example of a failure to handle this.—CYBERPOWER (Merry Christmas) 14:48, 5 December 2019 (UTC)
- @Cyberpower678, hm. It hasn't worked on any article I've ever tried. For example, I just retried Avery Singer, the last article I mentioned at T177457. czar 19:17, 5 December 2019 (UTC)
InternetArchiveBot setup and requirements
For the IABot Management Interface, where do I find the "i18n source URL" for the wiki? For "URL to wiki OAuth", I have "https://192.168.56.56/demo/index.php/Special:OAuth/initiate" Is that correct? daw5423 (talk) 03:11, 4 December 2019 (UTC)