- Hello!! I am Cyberpower678. I am an administrator on Wikipedia. Despite that, I'm still your run of the mill user here on Wikipedia.
- I specialize in bot work and tools, but I lurk around RfPP, AfD, AIV, and AN/I, as well as RfA. If you have any questions in those areas, please feel free to ask. :-)
- I also serve as a mailing list moderator and account creator over at the Account Creation Center. If you have any questions regarding an account I created for you, or the process itself, feel free to email the WP:ACC team or me personally.
- At current I have helped to create accounts for 2509 different users and renamed 779 other users.
- Disputes or discussions that appear to have ended or is disputed will be archived.
All the best.—cyberpower
Cyberbot and RfPP
Cyberbot often makes edits to alphabetize the requests with no apparent reason, and makes the edit without archiving any of the numerous handled cases there. Additionally, it keeps the backlog notice up when there is no backlog. See this edit where virtually every request has been handled, but the bot only archives a few of them, and leaves the backlog notice up. Enigmamsg 23:15, 16 July 2018 (UTC)
- Cyberbot sorts it in chronological order following a discussion when RfPP was restructured. As for archiving, Cyberbot follows a timer. As for the miscount in pending requests, no idea what's causing that.—CYBERPOWER (Chat) 23:23, 16 July 2018 (UTC)
- See User:Cyberbot I/RFPP—CYBERPOWER (Chat) 23:27, 16 July 2018 (UTC)
- If you look at the page as of my comment now, you'll see multiple cases that were handled over 2 hours ago but not archived. Enigmamsg 23:54, 16 July 2018 (UTC)
- Still the same. A bunch of stuff has not been archived, the bot erroneously marks it as a backlog.  Enigmamsg 00:41, 17 July 2018 (UTC)
- Bot still making edits to declare a backlog, all the while not archiving many of the old cases.   Enigmamsg 02:06, 17 July 2018 (UTC)
- Many hours later, the bot is still doing it, continually editing the tag to claim there's a backlog. Enigmamsg 18:29, 17 July 2018 (UTC)
InternetArchiveBot question that FAQ didn't address
Hello! I encountered an older edit by InternetArchiveBot (v1.6.1 at the time) where it attempted to rescue a dead link but was not able to and tagged it as permanently dead (diff). However, the link is available in the Wayback Machine. I am an inexperienced user and I wasn't sure after reading the FAQ if it was appropriate to submit this as an issue, as it is an older edit and did not fall under the false positive category. I also haven't read up on how article citations should be edited yet... I mostly just fix typos. :P —Undead Shambles (talk) 11:11, 18 July 2018 (UTC)
Several days ago I created a page because I thought it should be a disambiguation but apparently I used the wrong template and prefer to ask about such conventions in the help desk or similar "Help:" And "Help talk:" Pages, as I have no right to ask these questions under my current restrictions I'm afraid that making another one of these mistakes could be seen as "disruptive" which could lead to permanent ban. Also if possible I would like to participate in WikiProjects again (specifically just "Wikipedia:WikiProject" and related pages) as people there can help with more specific questions. I don't see the use of adding collaborative templates if I'm not allowed to collaborate on this project, or what a ban from help and WikiProject pages have to do with an emoji signature. --Donald Trung (talk) 17:03, 19 July 2018 (UTC)
- No issues with the Help and Help talk namespaces, but I recall you being problematic in the Wikipedia namespaces.—CYBERPOWER (Chat) 17:06, 19 July 2018 (UTC)
- That was with a signature, and you can check all my edits to WikiProjects, as I'll be allowed to participate in AfDs after 6 months where most of Wikipedia space edits were it would make little sense to ban me from WikiProjects, just curious by why a ban from all non-Wikipedia spaces if the issues were isolated to there? That seems to be WP:PUNISH rather than any preventative measure. --Donald Trung (talk) 17:14, 19 July 2018 (UTC)
Unrelated, but User:Жирная корова бля contains a swear word, maybe it would be wise for a sysop to hide that name from the records. --Donald Trung (talk) 17:26, 19 July 2018 (UTC)
PR so CyberBot I won't make non-sysop Adminstats
I know you're likely sick of this whole subject, but I've taken care of all the non-sysop adminstats templates that folks took issue with. Just to put a bow on it, I opened a pull request that I think would stop non-sysop Adminstats from getting created, as that seems to be the desire. Not urgent, but just figured I'd alert you here to that here as well. Thanks, ~ Amory (u • t • c) 17:12, 19 July 2018 (UTC)