- Hello!! I am Cyberpower678. I am an administrator on Wikipedia. Despite that, I'm still your run of the mill user here on Wikipedia.
- I specialize in bot work and tools, but I lurk around RfPP, AfD, AIV, and AN/I, as well as RfA. If you have any questions in those areas, please feel free to ask. :-)
- I also serve as a mailing list moderator and account creator over at the Account Creation Center. If you have any questions regarding an account I created for you, or the process itself, feel free to email the WP:ACC team or me personally.
- At current I have helped to create accounts for 2510 different users and renamed 781 other users.
- Disputes or discussions that appear to have ended or is disputed will be archived.
All the best.—cyberpower
DAV Public School Waidhan
sir I request to please donot remov DAV Public School Waidhan page from WikipediaBhanwar singh vaish (talk)Bhawar
IAbot doesn't work for me on Chinese Wikipedia
I use IAbot to archive the references recently but when I check the Add archives to all non-dead references (Optional) box and click ANALYZE, it doesn't archive any links or modify the page. Take the article zh:她和他和她的澎湖灣 for example, the Run statistics shows:
•Page title: 她和他和她的澎湖灣
•Run duration: 6.0596671104431 Seconds
•Page modified: No
•Links analyzed: 0
•Links rescued: 0
•Links tagged: 0
•Links archived: 0
This bug also occured on some of other Wikipedians. Here are the logs: User:dqwyy, User:Jyxyl9, User:Cohaf.
dqwyy (talk) from zhwiki 06:53, 12 August 2018 (UTC)
- Sorry, I didn't realize that there has been a thread on zh:Wikipedia:互助客栈/技术#IAB好像又有bug. --dqwyy (talk) from zhwiki 07:20, 12 August 2018 (UTC)
- @Dqwyy, Jyxyl9, and Cohaf: I believe I have identified the issue and it should be fixed in beta7.—CYBERPOWER (Chat) 21:40, 14 August 2018 (UTC)
- Good job! Thank you very much. --dqwyy (talk) from zhwiki 13:57, 15 August 2018 (UTC)
I was issued a level one warning on closing of AfD by a not owned by you,Cydebot,could you explain what this means? secondly the claims made by your bots are not fully true.As I restored the deleted comments after I noticed that was not the way to go.Thank you .User:Ataavi Ataavi (talk) 13:13, 16 August 2018 (UTC)
- I don't own Cydebot. You should contact Cyde (talk · contribs)—CYBERPOWER (Chat) 14:18, 16 August 2018 (UTC)
Timeframe for new jobs
Hi! Not sure where I should put this, so I'll put it here (and if I'm not putting this in the right spot, please point me in the right direction). I submitted a bot job in the early hours of 16 August (GMT -5). I noticed that, by going back through past job data, that some of the submissions were suspended by you (those were submitted a few spots before my place in line). The reason was that it was a "bot bug". Will this bug force my job to be suspended, or will my request go through without a problem? Thanks! Mandoli (talk) 15:40, 16 August 2018 (UTC)
- All workers are currently suspended due to a critical bug in beta6. That means all queued jobs will sit there until the workers are unsuspended, which I will do when I have deployed the fix.—CYBERPOWER (Chat) 15:42, 16 August 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for the response. That bot is amazing, regardless of status. Mandoli (talk) 15:48, 16 August 2018 (UTC)