User talk:Dyspeptic skeptic

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Discussing an edit made to my edit[edit]

This help request has been answered. If you need more help, you can ask another question on your talk page, contact the responding user(s) directly on their user talk page, or consider visiting the Teahouse.

A more experienced editor edited (without outright reverting) an edit I made and I would like to respond to what s/he wrote in her/his edit summary. Do I do this by starting a new section on the article's talk page or on the user's talk page? Thanks in advance. Dyspeptic skeptic (talk) 01:50, 14 October 2013 (UTC)

I'd say, since responding to a particular user, it's best to ask them on their talkpage. ~Charmlet -talk- 02:06, 14 October 2013 (UTC)
I'd say if it's about the article, the article's talk page is a better place. If it's a topic that won't be relevant to the improvement of the article, the user's talk page would be more appropriate. Since the other editor has already commented there, the article's talk page probably is the better venue in this case. Huon (talk) 02:23, 14 October 2013 (UTC)

My IP address[edit]

I am commenting here to link/associate this IP address to/with my user account. --anon. (talk) 14:47, 8 January 2014 (UTC)

I am replying to confirm that this is my IP address. Dyspeptic skeptic (talk) 14:50, 8 January 2014 (UTC)

Hilarious username[edit]

Felix Cat-Haha (transp sharp).png Hilarious Username

Your username is quite amusing. Thanks for the chuckle! —GrammarFascist contribstalk 19:07, 4 September 2017 (UTC)