- 1 Fictional geniuses category
- 2 I Love You
- 3 Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Wikigroaning
- 4 thank you, fuego, for that!
- 5 Proposed merge of isotope tables
- 6 Merger
- 7 I have no opinion
- 8 The Return of the King
- 9 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 10 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 11 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
Fictional geniuses category
Hi, FuegoFish. You may not have realized that Category:Fictional geniuses was deleted after discussion here. It shouldn't be recreated without discussion. If you wish to challenge the deletion, you may do so at WP:DRV. Thanks. —Josiah Rowe (talk • contribs) 21:54, 25 March 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, right. That's pretty stupid. Still, I know better than to challenge the mighty juggernaut that is Wikipedia bureacracy. Trying to find fictional geniuses through hours of blind searching might be a complete waste of my time, but it's much easier than spending twice as long trying to persuade narrow-minded, self-important jerks that it shouldn't be a waste of time. --FuegoFish 22:18, 25 March 2007 (UTC)
I Love You
For wiki theater.
- Man, that was so god-damn hilarious! Thanks for that! -- penubag 08:37, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
- Are you mocking the Great Asperger's Council, sir?! They will herald a new golden age, where I no longer have to diagnose my own excuses for poor social skills! Where my anal-retentive, self-important obsession with articles about nerd culture will be a blessing and not a curse! YOU'LL ALL SEE!! But you're welcome. --FuegoFish 19:53, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
thank you, fuego, for that!
...indeed, SIMPLISH isn't fictional: it's reality since graffity has been born... ;) ! regards, --Ullipurwin 00:53, 27 September 2007 (UTC)
Proposed merge of isotope tables
As someone who has maintained Isotope table (complete) and/or Isotope table (divided) in the past, your input is needed. User:Greg L is proposing (and prematurely executing) a merge of the two tables, each about 50k, into one table of over 100k. I am opposing it, and no other editors have commented yet. Please come to Talk:Isotope table (complete) and offer your opinion. Thanks, JWB (talk) 00:27, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
FuegoFish: What do you think about option #3, which would keep the best of both worlds and would leave only one article? In case other options get added and the numbering gets changed, here is a historical version to show which option I’m talking about. Greg L (my talk) 20:53, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
I have no opinion
The Return of the King
- No, fuck you. --FuegoFish (talk) 07:44, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:28, 23 November 2015 (UTC)