Here are some tips to help you get started:
- To sign your posts (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
- Try the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the test area.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- Remember Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
Geez, what happened?? The article looks like it has been worked over by a goon squad (without André the Giant). I reverted the section as well. There may have been good edits lost in the revert. Would you hlep me go ove the edit diffs to see if good stuff can be salvaged?Arcayne 14:26, 13 March 2007 (UTC)
- It looks like the more recent edits of it are coming from Mani1. He seems to be an Iranian who wants to vandalize the page into some kind of propoganda piece. I'll see what I can pick out of the old edits. -GamblinMonkey 14:32, 13 March 2007 (UTC)
Pine Middle School
Thanks for fixing that up. I guess I should have looked back a little further trying to find some useful information. I only peeked back a few revisions before checking the very earliest versions, and found nothing useful. Not knowing anything about the incident in question myself, I figured a deletion nomination would either get someone to fix it (preferrable) or the mess to go away. I'm glad to see that it had the intended effect. Lumbergh 19:26, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
I read on the talk page for Hypnagogia that you have read the Andreas Mavromatis book on the subject. I guess it's out of print, and it's not in the Columbus or any near library, and also no less than $100.00USD on Amazon. Since you know more about the book and subject than I do, is there any way to get it for less than that? I'm not certain such requests are allowable for a user talk page, but I couldn't think of a more reasonable way. Thanks Kenton M 10:10, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
Dyersburg historic building pics
Hey, nice work adding pics for National Register of Historic Places listings in Dyer County, Tennessee. I wonder if you could help address questions of location and other, at Talk:Bank of Dyersburg. Anyhow, keep up the good work with the pictures! --doncram 21:17, 3 April 2011 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:56, 23 November 2015 (UTC)