Please leave a .
Flores (Sophia Abrahão song), É Você, No Final
I removed all the content, because I have all enough information to get the full article, please removed the following pages: Sophia Abrahão discography (because they do not know (no one knows) the information of the charts in the music / EPs / albums, No Final, É Você and Flores (Sophia Abrahão song), thank you. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Lemu18 (talk • contribs) 18:11, 2 April 2015 (UTC)
- Hello, if you want to bring major changes to an article then you should discuss it on the talk page of that article. In case you think that these articles do not qualify for separate Wikipedia page then take it to "article for deletion discussion", let community discuss and reach a consensus. Removing the content or blanking the page is considered vandalism . Regards Hitro talk 18:21, 2 April 2015 (UTC)
A kitten for you!
shuvokhan123 11:42, 12 April 2015 (UTC)shuvokhan123 11:41, 12 April 2015 (UTC)shuvokhan123 11:40, 12 April 2015 (UTC)
hi Hitro, i am assistant manager Coach Fabio Lopez, i will update the wikipadia page nice with all full informationa about the coach please can you locked the page only for me and you as adminidtrator ??
will be thankfull if you can do this for me at least i will put every time official news and update the page. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Treineris (talk • contribs) 17:37, 28 April 2015 (UTC)
Hello Hitro. Thank you for your welcome. I am the same contributor as "Po Kadzieli" from French Wiki. Only I forgot my password there, and had no other option, on advice from Arcyon37, but to open a new account with a new name. I have taken precautions this time to be able to retrieve my password in future. It's all about being new. I am still newish from January this year. Thank you for your understanding.--Po Lityk (talk) 10:41, 30 April 2015 (UTC)
- You are welcome! :) Hitro talk 10:51, 30 April 2015 (UTC)
Please, remove the info about Rodrigo Branco. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Biancacunha92 (talk • contribs) 18:23, 6 May 2015 (UTC)
- Hi, I will remove it, i just need a proper reason. I do not have any. Hitro talk 20:22, 8 May 2015 (UTC)
Shree Dev Bodgeshwar Sansthan
Please check the page Shree Dev Bodgeshwar Sansthan. The History of the place doesnt change neither the content, It would remain the same. There has been extra addition of content in the page and there is no reference about this temple in past or anywhere. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Sankalpkanyalkar (talk • contribs) 18:20, 11 May 2015 (UTC)
- Hello, it appears that this article is copied and pasted directly from this site. Copying material without the permission of the copyright holder from sources that are not public domain or compatibly licensed is likely to be a copyright violation. Such materials are not accepted in Wikipedia. Please read WP:COPYVIO for more information about copyright violation. Copyright Violation is only issue here, it does not matter whether there is any reference about the subject in the past, if the content violates copyright, it will be deleted sooner or later. Regards. Hitro talk 18:30, 11 May 2015 (UTC)
National Church Residences
I would like to create a Wiki page for National Church Residences, the largest provider of low-income senior housing in the United States. This organization has been in existence since 1961 and is rapidly growing. It currently has 344 facilities in 28 states and Puerto Rico. I supervise the organization's public relations and social media and we would like to have a presence on Wikipedia. I began creating a page just 20 minutes ago and then received a notification that it was tagged for "speedy deletion." I would like to contest that.
Lance Cranmer National Church Residences — Preceding unsigned comment added by LanceNCR (talk • contribs) 20:18, 20 May 2015 (UTC)
- Hello, Please read WP:ORG and WP:GNG. These are the basic criteria for acceptance of articles regarding organizations on Wikipedia. Any article not adhering these policies are likely to be deleted. Please contact me for further assistance. Regards. Hitro talk 19:35, 21 May 2015 (UTC)
I don't know what to say but don't delete please
I was trying to create a wikipedia page for Bigg Reed, and someone hated on me. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Codeen1982 (talk • contribs) 21:23, 28 May 2015 (UTC)
Page about Dreams Academy Kaş
Hi Hitro! I didn't expect my page about dreams academy in Kaş would be deleted this fast. Is there any way I could retrieve the information I have written so I can improve it and add proper references? Sadly I didn't make any backup of it and it took me a long time to collect the infromation. Big thanks in advance :) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Karrimski (talk • contribs) 08:01, 6 June 2015 (UTC)
Deleted page - Gameflip
I created the Gameflip page in preparation for our app's launch today. Unfortunately, we did not have any references yesterday but have plenty today: http://www.savingcontent.com/2015/07/08/gameflip-is-a-mobile-app-to-buy-and-sell-your-used-games/ http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/gameflips-video-game-marketplace-launches-on-mobile/623115 http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2015-07-08-pre-owned-marketplace-gameflip-launches-today http://www.gamespot.com/articles/this-new-pre-owned-marketplace-is-taking-on-gamest/1100-6428723/ http://venturebeat.com/2015/07/08/ijji-launches-gameflip-mobile-marketplace-for-gamers/#
Can I continue working on this Wiki with these new references? People will start googling "Gameflip wikipedia" and it'd be ideal for there to be content and information here for them to read.
Linhtropy (talk) 02:38, 9 July 2015 (UTC)Linh
Hello HitroMilanese. Thanks for patrolling new pages – it's a very important task! I'm just letting you know, however, that you shouldn't tag pages as lacking context (CSD A1), content (CSD A3),or significance (CSD A7) moments after they are created, as you did at Niccolò Turinetto. It's best to wait at least 10–15 minutes for more content to be added if the page is very short, and the articles should not be marked as patrolled. Tagging such pages in a very short space of time may drive away well-meaning contributors, which is not good for Wikipedia. Attack pages (G10), blatant nonsense (G1), copyright violations (G12) and pure vandalism/blatant hoaxes (G3) should of course be tagged and deleted immediately. Thanks..
- Hi, If you know so much then why did you forget to sign your post? Should I leave a notice on your talk page reminding you to sign your post? Template:Uw-tilde to be exact. "A reporter photographer, video maker, YouTube, dj and blogger. Born in Milan in 1998 and At the moment he is studying. He worked with "Plaza Regency Hotel" in Malta and "Hilton Hotel" in Milan, to study the best strategies in the lifestyle and marketing sector." is an A7 case. My act was not hasty, it was wise. Try to use personal words rather than using templates while communicating to an experienced editor. Regards. Hitro talk 21:19, 29 August 2015 (UTC)
hello can you help me out with the Olivia Rayson page. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Silenthunder6 (talk • contribs) 21:05, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
- Hello, sure I can. How can I help you? Hitro talk 21:08, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
Look up the page Olivia Rayson and please tell me how to improve it. thanks — Preceding unsigned comment added by Silenthunder6 (talk • contribs) 21:11, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
- I have formatted the article and added Reference section but I am not sure whether the subject passes on the notability guidelines of a sportsperson. Please improve the article by adding content and references per WP:GNG and WP:ATH. Articles failing on notability guidelines are likely to be deleted. Hitro talk 21:22, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
This article should not be speedily deleted for lack of asserted importance because... (Why you made my article deleted?) --Kudouyuzi (talk) 21:35, 4 September 2015 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Kudouyuzi (talk • contribs)
- Hello, I have nominated this article because it does not have credible claims of significance .Articles on wikipedia are accepted per notability guidelines. You can make your case at Talk:Edison Jackson. Let the community know why this article should not be deleted. Your points and views will be considered. If you make valid points then this article will not be deleted. Regards. Hitro talk 21:50, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
How it will not be deleted? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edison_Jackson — Preceding unsigned comment added by Kudouyuzi (talk • contribs) 22:06, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
- I explained you above. Hitro talk 18:04, 5 September 2015 (UTC)
Help creating a new page
I need help in creating a new page for some notable personality in business. I am having highlights from career and all other information. Please help me. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Sheena2080 (talk • contribs) 22:11, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
- Hello Sheena2080, Please read WP:YFA, you will get all the information about creating new articles and what sorts of contents are accepted on Wikipedia. You will also get the clue about what things you should avoid while writing a biography of a living person. I hope this will be helpful. Regards. Hitro talk 22:16, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
Fernando Reis page
I didn't remove any thing. I just add Career and some new informations with reference.
Pay attencion! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Luizengmec (talk • contribs) 22:19, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
- Hello Luizengmec, i apologize for my mistake. I have reverted my edits. Thank you for pointing out my fault. Regards. Hitro talk 22:22, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
Thank you so much for your kind welcome! I really appreciate it! I'm a big advocate of Plain English so am always on the lookout for grammatical errors and writing content so that people of all ages can understand it. :-) Thank you again for you welcome! Daniel - Suffolkedu
- You're welcome. Happy editing :-) Hitro talk 22:01, 16 September 2015 (UTC)
You are wrong please stop questioning me. — Preceding unsigned comment added by SlottoMane (talk • contribs) 21:29, 17 September 2015 (UTC)
- I have just answered you. Stop vandalizing Wikipedia. I don't question vandals. Hitro talk 21:32, 17 September 2015 (UTC)
I have a serious issue with your silmarillion unedit
I think this because JRR tolkien is god, as is morgan freeman and if u think otherwise, you are a fool — Preceding unsigned comment added by 6543987gfdjlahgdkfglqejwg (talk • contribs) 21:33, 17 September 2015 (UTC)
- you are funny, you are not a clown though :pHitro talk 21:37, 17 September 2015 (UTC)
Mplastrik (talk) 11:55, 18 September 2015 (UTC)
Sei un cazzo e miiigooosssyyyrnnnn e per sempre — Preceding unsigned comment added by Gimosrny (talk • contribs) 19:04, 20 September 2015 (UTC)
- Is it Spanish or Portuguese or Afrikaans ? Speak English next time on English Wikipedia. Hitro talk 19:07, 20 September 2015 (UTC)
On Red Peak flag
Hi. I have never really been in a back-and-forth edit tug-of-war before, so I thought I'd reach out to a more experienced user for guidance. As you can see, the Red Peak material you and I both restored today has been re-removed by the same user, who has not heeded your advice to use the article talk page to discuss content changes of this sort. Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated. I am not exactly sure what the editor finds "slanderous," because the content is extensively documented with citations to NZ and US newspapers and I believe I recounted it in a neutral tone. Sgvrfjs (talk) 23:04, 21 September 2015 (UTC)
- Hi, I agree with you totally. Those contents may be everything but not slanderous. I have left note on her/his talk page and requested for a discussion. Hitro talk 19:44, 22 September 2015 (UTC)
I have noticed you have requested that my recent page for BBS Securities Inc be removed from Wiki.
I only want to have the company info listed and of course abide by the proper rules of adding pages for educational purposes.
could you please advise on what i could edit from the content so it would be allowed to remain up on Wiki?
thank you — Preceding unsigned comment added by Vbwikipedia (talk • contribs) 20:49, 23 September 2015 (UTC)
- Hello Vbwikipedia, Please read WP:YFA. You will get all the basic information and guidelines for creating articles here. You will also know what kind of materials are accepted on the Wikipedia and what stuffs we should avoid. Regards. Hitro talk 21:01, 23 September 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for your good work
Thanks for reverting and reporting that CAN YOU DANCE INDIA character. Lovely combination of advertising and vandalism! Bishonen | talk 17:30, 25 September 2015 (UTC).
- It's my pleasure. Thank you for acknowledging it. :) Hitro talk 17:40, 25 September 2015 (UTC)
I would like to make additions to Tony DiTerlizzi's career bio. My information was updating his bibliography on Wiki and was all legitimately sourced. The Wondla Trilogy and the Star Wars books are all major points in his recent career and should be reflected for the public.
If I can phrase them differently, or you have any suggestions I'm happy to make edits.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Swanm296 (talk • contribs) 18:33, 25 September 2015 (UTC)
- Hi, You can definitely rephrase it and add it to the article. Please use sandbox, complete your work there and then add it to the article mainspace. Regards. Hitro talk 18:44, 25 September 2015 (UTC)
I'm happy to use sandbox, but what in my entry needs to be rephrased? I tried to mirror the structure of the previous information...
Feeling confused... — Preceding unsigned comment added by Swanm296 (talk • contribs) 18:52, 25 September 2015 (UTC)
- Please see Template:Cite journal, it explains the accepted citation style at Wikipedia while citing to a journal. Inline citations are often placed at the end of a sentence or paragraph. Hitro talk 19:06, 25 September 2015 (UTC)
I have added references — Preceding unsigned comment added by Arr45678 (talk • contribs) 06:51, 27 September 2015 (UTC)
received message you had removed my talk from thunderball article as un-constructive however it is still there. I mistakenly posted it twice getting confused about how to sign things and I think I removed the second one myself. If you remove it, fine, however I was pointing out an error in the article which I would think would be constructive act. I don't have the temerity to actually remove things from Wikipedia articles. thanks — Preceding unsigned comment added by Sexplosion (talk • contribs) 20:30, 27 September 2015 (UTC)
- Hi, I believe your intentions were helpful... You signed at wrong place plus your userID is awesome...so I might have got it wrong in understanding in first look... Hitro talk 20:37, 27 September 2015 (UTC)
Hey hey! What's up? How you find Grace? :) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Graceaudio (talk • contribs) 19:36, 4 October 2015 (UTC)
- I dont have any idea about Grace. But your userpage was not promotional so I declined the speedy. Hitro talk 19:40, 4 October 2015 (UTC)
Haha! Yeah. I was very weirded out. I didn't understand why they did that. Thank you very much. :) Graceaudio (talk) 19:42, 4 October 2015 (UTC)
- you are welcome :) yay :D happy editing :) Hitro talk 19:44, 4 October 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:56, 23 November 2015 (UTC)