|This is Horst-schlaemma's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Horst-schlaemma.|
Just leave me a message to get in contact! It's that easy indeed! Cheers, se Horst.
hello-i noticed that you rv my edit to Mars One without an edit summary-(reason?)---and ignoring my request to discuss on the talk page. Any reason for your change?2601:C:67C0:F8:800C:5FD6:3C44:DE7C (talk) 17:08, 26 February 2015 (UTC)
- Hi. There's a criticism section within the article and the study can be mentioned there (and already is). There's various controversial studies and opinions on the matter and the lede/intro of the article should only mention this very fact, not a specific study. Thank you for consideration, cheers Horst-schlaemma (talk) 18:00, 26 February 2015 (UTC)
- OK-I understand your point, but since this is being portrayed as a "real" space-mission, the fact that scientists outside of what their company says are saying that it it would be a suicide mission, really cannot be saved to the very end of the article where the controversy section is. That is something that needs to be considered at the very start-(the LEDE), they are planning this trip, but as it stands right now, anyone involved in taking the trip would most likely die. I am willing to compromise with different wording in the lede, and hope that it can be discussed on the TP-thanks2601:C:67C0:F8:800C:5FD6:3C44:DE7C (talk) 18:41, 26 February 2015 (UTC)
- The very same could have been said about the Apollo missions at this early stage. Some technological solutions yet have to be found and we simply can't make up some arguments at this point of time. If they didn't proceed with obstacles in five years from now, something like that could be included in the lede for sure. Not now. -- Cheers, Horst-schlaemma (talk) 20:10, 26 February 2015 (UTC)
i'd like to know how to upload pics... someone can help me please... i wanna start with the lily aldrige profile...
- Hi Leo, that's simple, just go to Wikimedia Commons and use the files you get from there. Everything explained where I linked to. Cheers, Horst-schlaemma (talk) 13:40, 1 March 2015 (UTC)
Talk page of Tourism
Hi, can you come to the Talk:Tourism#MasterCard_Global_Destination_Cities_Index_out and participate in the discussion there? Someone has responded to your comments there.--DerechoReguerraz (talk) 08:50, 19 March 2015 (UTC)
Hi. This is a fair-use image on en.wikipedia, whose fair-use rationale only extends to the article for the building itself, and not to Los Angeles or History of Los Angeles... There are, however, many free images of the building in its commons category (but not in color, sadly). Maybe you can use one of those instead? :) --jnkyrdsprkl (talk) 19:51, 21 April 2015 (UTC)
- Hi, I was aware of the fair use rationale, but thanks for the notification. Perhaps we could pick something PD from flickr! Cheers, Horst-schlaemma (talk) 20:40, 21 April 2015 (UTC)
A Dobos torte for you!
|7&6=thirteen (☎) has given you a Dobos Torte to enjoy! Seven layers of fun because you deserve it.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Immergut Festival, you added links pointing to the disambiguation pages Hundreds, Sea Change and La Femme (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.