feel free to chat qiestion or comments
Thank you very much. Merry Christmas (or whatever else it is you celebrate) to you as well.- JustPhil 01:01, 26 December 2005 (UTC)
Hello, KanuT, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thank you for your contributions; I hope you like the place and decide to stay. We're glad to have you in our community! Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- If you haven't already, drop by the New user log and tell others a bit about yourself.
- Always sign your posts on talk pages! That way, others will know who left which comments.
- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia
- Simplified Ruleset
- How to edit a page
- Editing, policy, conduct, and structure tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
- Wikipedia Glossary
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! Though we all make goofy mistakes, here is what Wikipedia is not. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to see the help pages or add a question to the village pump. The Community Portal can also be very useful.
P.S. Feel free to leave a message on my talk page if you need help with anything or simply wish to say hello. :)
I did not quite understand the message you left me either, but perhaps I see now above you where you copied mine off my user page which directs to my talk page. You can use that style but you will have to insert your user name where mine is so it will direct a new message edit box to your talk. If you need any further help just leave me a message on my talk page.Thanks.--Dakota ? e 21:02, 26 December 2005 (UTC)
I reverted your edits to the talk section because it broke the links to an editor's userpage. Also, it's not necessary to edit people's comments for grammar and spelling; you should leave that up to them.
- (the ff is copied from User talk:Noelledeg)
- Why you delete that? i asked everyone thinks that Cosmo was funny story like " as seen i remember just like yesterday "
- next time don't do that again, OK?
- I didn't delete anything about Cosmo. See here . What I reverted were your spelling and grammar changes to the Talk page, which although well-meant were unneeded. You shouldn't edit other people's talk comments. Also, you broke the link to User:Wack'd about Wiki's profile.
- If you want to add your comment again (what you mean by Cosmo saying "I can't do that I'm married..." wired huh?) you can do so, but this time don't touch what other people wrote. Also, it's useful to sign your name and the date after your comments to Talk pages by putting 4 tildes like this ~~~~ after your comment. Thanks. Noelle De Guzman (talk) 10:45, 11 March 2006 (UTC)
Please do not add commercial links or links to your own private websites to Wikipedia, as you did in TurboNick. Wikipedia is not a vehicle for advertising or a mere collection of external links. You are, however, encouraged to add content instead of links as long as the content abides by our policies and guidelines. If you feel the link should be added to the article, then please discuss it on the article's talk page rather than re-adding it. See the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing to our encyclopedia. Thanks. I completely assume good faith here, but what you did was pretty spammy, so I reverted it. -- (speak to the Llama!) 22:36, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
- Okay, I've tried to make the article as neutral as possible, while still telling about the new features. You might want to make a few minor tweaks on this, but please don't revert the whole thing. -- (speak to the Llama!) 22:59, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
Hello KanuT, an automated process has found an image or media file tagged as nonfree media, such as fair use. The image (Image:Cosmo and Wanda.JPG) was found at the following location: User:KanuT. This image or media will be removed per statement number 9 of our non-free content policy. The image or media will be replaced with Image:NonFreeImageRemoved.svg , so your formatting of your userpage should be fine. The image that was replaced will not be automatically deleted, but it could be deleted at a later date. Articles using the same image should not be affected by my edits. I ask you to please not re-add the image to your userpage and could consider finding a replacement image licensed under either the Creative Commons or GFDL license or released to the public domain. Please note that it is possible that the image on your page is included vie a template or usebox. In that case, please find a free image for the template or userbox. Thanks for your attention and cooperation. User:Gnome (Bot)-talk 11:20, 19 May 2007 (UTC)