Pieces of Advice
- Provide Sources for everything you want to write
- Be polite
- If you are interested Albanian articles you may want to join WP:SQ.
- It may look "too much too learn" but it isn't. Learn the basics. I'm here only 3 days, and I don't know many things, but I learned the BASICS. That's important.
- If you want any other assistance ASK me or someone else.
- And finally...
- Mirë se na erdhe vëlla! --Kreshnik25 (talk) 20:17, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
What kind of weird unencyclopedic contribution is this? The atricles of your interest as well as the silent activity in supporting wp:or concert without discussing, makes me recall a recetly blocked user with excactly the same level of activity.Alexikoua (talk) 19:32, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
- What the f*** do you want at my talk page. I got no time to spend with you kiddo.
Welcome to Wikipedia. Everyone is welcome to contribute to the encyclopedia, but when you add content (particularly if you change facts and figures) , as you have to the article Souliotes, please cite a reliable source for the content you're adding or changing. This helps maintain our policy of verifiability. Take a look at Wikipedia:Citing sources for information about how to cite sources and the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Thank you. Dr.K.praxislogos 00:49, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- Hey what is wrong with you greeks all standing on line to write on my talk page. The truth really hurts sometimes.--Lceliku (talk) 16:48, 20 December 2009 (UTC)
- Jam nje shqiptar qe te shkruan me dashuri, :-). Ki kujdes se Athenean ta ben gjemen. Eshte artist. Mos e nenvlereso dhe MOS E OFENDO KURRE. Sillu me te si me nje vajze te pasur qe po i propozon per ta cuar ne shtrat po eshte tmerresisht e shemtuar: ti nga ajo do vetem leket. Shih se c'me ka bere mua: pasi me raportoi dy here pa me lajmeruar fare dhe mora blocks, vazhdon luften deri ne fund:User_talk:Moreschi#Topic_ban_violation_by_Sulmues, User_talk:Moreschi#Topic_ban_violation_by_Sulmues dhe User_talk:Moreschi#Sulmues.3DGuildenrich. Ka raportuar dhe administratoret kane "ban" pergjithmone te pakten nja kater shqiptare qe kam verejtur guildenrich, Emperordarius, sarandioti dhe kreshnik25. Te provokon deri ne limit qe te te nxehi qe te humbesh toruan dhe ta shash dhe ne momentin e duhur te raporton. Ti as di gje fare dhe je "banned". Duhet ta ndjekesh nga pas te special:contributions/Athenean qe te shohesh se kujt po i qahet se ndryshe te ben namin. Kujto te vesh cdo gje te referencuar se ndryshe do ta heqin. Gjithashtu nese ata s'kane referencuar, hiqja, po me shume kujdes dhe duke motivuar ndryshimet. Nese faqja eshte semi-protected, ki dyfish kujdes. Iu futem valles, ta heqim mire. Per fat te kqe nuk ka asnje admin shqiptar deri me sot. Shpresoj te behet nje dite taulant23, eshte djale i mire. sulmues (talk)--Sulmues 14:48, 5 January 2010 (UTC)
- Te falemindrit vella. Mua kjo me duket si dore shteti. Kushedi sa duhet te paguaje greqia per te mbrojtur reputacionin e vet . Imagjino sikur te dali e verteta qe Troja nuk eshte ne Azi te Vogel por ne Velipoje sa miliarda dollare humbje turizem i shkakton atij shteti. Imagjino sikur te dali e verteta qe nje ne cdo pese greke ka gjak shqiptari, cfare do te thote kjo per ata qindra mijera emigrante qe shikohen si dore e dyte nga njerez me te njejten origjine ose me keq te ardhur nga Azia e Vogel. Imagjino sikur te dalin faktet qe shqiptaret e kane qeverisur Ballkanin per qindra vjet gjate Perandorise osmane kane vrare e kane prere e kane gjezdisur serbes e me shpate zhveshur. Ja perse na urrejne. Per mua keta Athenean me shoke jane rrogetare te qeverise greke qe paguhen per punen qe bejne. Gjynah qe shteti shqiptar nuk ngre nje zyre per te mbrojtur imazhin e vendit por duhet ne qe jemi derdhur ne te 4 anet e globit ta bejme vullnetarisht se na dhemb vatani. Shume te faleminderit per medaljen e mos u bej merak hic se ja tregoj une greken atij. L.Celiku--Wikipedia sucks! 02:44, 6 January 2010 (UTC).
- By the way I wasn't joking when I welcomed Athenian very politely to the albanian page.--Wikipedia sucks! 02:50, 6 January 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I gave you a one week lock for this edit: . This is completely unacceptable. When you return please try and keep your comments non-threatening and article related. RxS (talk) 03:34, 30 December 2009 (UTC)
- Since you decided to evade the block and make further threats , I have extended your block to indefinite. Threatening physical violence against other users is completely unacceptable, and until you demonstrate that you understand and will abide by at least a minimum standard of civility you will remain blocked. Beeblebrox (talk) 18:31, 5 January 2010 (UTC)
Thank you note
F*** (stands for Albanian thank you so do not block me again) and Happy New Year to you too Beeblebrox . Have been busy doing some renovation and not too much time to deal with you guys. Still left with approx 200 unused IP addresses , good for almost a year to have a good laugh with you and make some serious contributions. By the way have you noticed that wikipedia sucks and nobody is taking it seriously nowadays. It is a fun game though. Sucks as a reliable reference page. page. Just found out a reference that Ali Pasha of Tepelena had this preference for young greek boys, so will have to leave and update that page right away. See ya soon. --Wikipedia sucks! 02:03, 6 January 2010 (UTC)
- You know, Wikipedia is also very forgiving to those who are mature enough to own up to their mistakes in judgement and act like civilized adults. I only dropped back by here to make sure you had information on appealing your block, but you probably shouldn't bother if that's how you feel and you would rather act like a thug than a productive editor. Beeblebrox (talk) 03:32, 6 January 2010 (UTC)
- Tried to be productive (look at my contributions) but hit my head against a wall of spoiled greek children (or probably under pay from Greek Government) that purposely keep vandalizing the Albania related pages and keep iritating the albanian editors until they explode and get banned. As a historian I blush with what I find quoted as reliable information on the wikipedia pages and the quality of the editors and sources. Time to move to the French pages (a lot of readers there), still 5 more languages to go. Till next time.--Wikipedia sucks! 03:54, 6 January 2010 (UTC).